Search results for query: *

1. Eclipsical

Preview JN054: Messon in Possible!

Goh scans Pokémon much more often that Ash does, so I don’t think it necessarily means he’ll capture something. He’s probably just scanning Inteleon. Of course, if Sobble does evolve, he’ll also have to scan it as well.
  2. Eclipsical

It’s cool that the director from JN019 is back. I’m assuming the Ditto isn’t in this film, so it won’t be making an appearance, but it would be nice for them to mention that it’s moved on to bigger projects.
  3. Eclipsical

We would’ve seen all the starters and legendaries by how if we believed everything the openings have told us.
  4. Eclipsical

I wonder who got kidnapped at the movie set? I’m assuming Team Rocket are the perpetrators, as per usual. It’d be cool if they captured Inteleon since it would be personal for Sobble.
  5. Eclipsical

If this is the same movie director from JN019, it’d be cool to see that Ditto again.
  6. Eclipsical

Team Rocket stirring up trouble? Not TRio Rocket, but the more serious members. The Matori Matrix is out doing missions and Giovanni was actively interested in acquiring Eternatus during the Darkest Day. I don’t really know anything else that would need to be investigated in Kanto.
  7. Eclipsical

Goh wasn’t saying Sobble was physically strong in that episode. Goh said that Sobble’s timidness makes it always be alert, and therefore is ready to protect it’s friends if need be, and that is a strength. But it’s clear that this is a different scenario. Sobble wants to become physically...
  8. Eclipsical

It could be similar to Farfetch’d where it seems like it has one episode, then it evolves a few episodes later.
  9. Eclipsical

I’m guessing Sobble will evolve and learn Water Pulse. I’m surprised they didn’t give Sobble Tearful Look.
  10. Eclipsical

If Sobble evolves into Drizzile, I’m expecting it to go all the way to Inteleon. Though, I’m kind of hoping all 3 starters fully evolve this time. It probably won’t be, but I hope that this Inteleon belongs to Looker so they can be Secret Agent buddies. It looks like this episode is in Kanto...
  11. Eclipsical

I wouldn’t be surprised if Sobble and Farfetch’d evolve back-to-back considering they were caught back-to-back as well (even though it’s in reverse order now), so I’m expecting the next episode to be the Wikstrom episode. I’ll be sad to see Sobble go but I don’t actually think that Drizzile is...
  12. Eclipsical

View: https://twitter.com/pakugyu/status/1346770321789972482?s=21 This account has revealed titles before, so I think it’s legit. I feel like “Messon Impossible” makes more sense since it’s a play on Mission Impossible, but I’m not a translator so I’m just putting what the automatic...
Back
Top Bottom