• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Eclipsical

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

I wonder if we are actually gonna go to every region. We've only really been to Galar and Paldea (after being in Kanto for the beginning). We're in the 40s now and back to Paldea. Entei is presumably in Johto and Kleavor is presumably in Sinnoh. Rayquaza just goes wherever it pleases but they...
  2. Eclipsical

Roy catching his second Pokemon first made sense to me considering he already had a goal in mind and was much more active as a trainer. Liko catching Hatenna was basically symbolizing her realizing what her true motivation was and it took her longer to reach that point due to her more...
  3. Eclipsical

I'm guessing they just ignore the arc-titles and do regular seasons like they typically do.
  4. Eclipsical

Terapagos isn't going to be getting any bigger than it is now in its base form, so it will probably fulfill that role.
  5. Eclipsical

I haven’t played the DLC but I feel like it is more likely for Roy to connect with Koraidon with his interest in discovering the truth behind an ancient myth, whilst Dot ends up connecting with Miraidon due to her affinity with technology. Then you have Liko with Terapagos. This is all assuming...
  6. Eclipsical

If or when they return to Galar, it'd be nice to see Bede help Liko and Hatenna develop. Maybe he is already the Gym Leader so he spurs them on in his own, albeit mean, way. Like they encounter him in his casual clothes first and just think he is some random jerk and later find out he is...
  7. Eclipsical

This would be a good series for Zinnia to make her debut in considering her connection to Rayquaza.
  8. Eclipsical

I wonder how long until we get an "As Long As I'm With Hogator, etc" episode.
  9. Eclipsical

Maybe Liko will make her first capture when they land in Paldea? I get the feeling they might not capture a lot or very frequently.
  10. Eclipsical

please join the main cast quickly quaxly and not be trapped in the streamer hell dimension <3
  11. Eclipsical

My hopes for Liko's and Roy's captures: Liko. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Sprigatito --> Floragato --> Meowscarda. Wattrel --> Kilowattrel. Fidough --> Dachsbun. Quaxly --> Quaxwell --> Quaquaval. Charcadet --> Armarouge. Annihilape. Iron Valiant...
  12. Eclipsical

Maybe Gurumin inspires Liko to capture her own Quaxly? copium. I also had the funny thought of Gurumin giving Quaxly away in a Twitch giveaway since she is clearly a play on streamers, lol.
  13. Eclipsical

Assuming Liko and Roy will only be capturing Paldea Pokemon, I feel like Liko will capture Wattrel and Charcadet while Roy captures Pawmi. Quaxly being with Nidothing is really throwing me off, though. I'd like to see Liko get an Annihilape as a throwback to Ash's Primeape, but I suppose it...
  14. Eclipsical

IMO, I'm in the camp that they're gonna be making new protagonists every series. I feel like they aren't gonna be willing to have them last more than one series because I don't see any future protagonist lasting even a quarter of how long Ash stayed. I feel like once Liko and Roy discover...
  15. Eclipsical

Mew under the truck.
  16. Eclipsical

The fact that Landou looks like a Drampa but doesn't have a highlighted partner, along with him being old, make me feel like he had one at some point but it isn't around anymore (like a certain Stoutland...)
  17. Eclipsical

I think Mollie could be a fun twist on Nurse Joy. Joy is always positive and happy to help, while Mollie looks more serious.
  18. Eclipsical

I do hope they make good use of the world-tour format and feature game characters and locations from across the series.
  19. Eclipsical

The fact that Amejio has a Ceruledge and appears to be Liko's rival makes me think she'll capture a Charcadet that she'll evolve into an Armarouge.
  20. Eclipsical

I think it is very clear that the anime wants to do its own thing from now on. It doesn't want to be beholden to the games. They'll pick and choose what game-related characters, locations, and plot aspects they want to adapt while ignoring the rest. I would expect anime-original characters to be...
Back
Top Bottom