Search results for query: *

1. Eevee298

Preview Masters Tournament special preview

I feel the retire-thingy is a form of clickbait to lore in viewers. And sadly it is working too.
  2. Eevee298

Makes you wonder who is strong enough to replace Cynthia, if she retires for real? Doesn't mean she will retire immediately. Maybe she asked Paul to become a gym leader so he could gain extra experience when the time comes to take over as Champion? I mean something similar probably happened...
  3. Eevee298

Not to mention it would go down similarly like Vs Mega Altaria. A frontral charged attack. Survive then faint or a draw.
  4. Eevee298

Poor Ash lol. He wil always be considered a rookie or a less trainer than his opponents. Like give the dude some credit!
  5. Eevee298

Lol kinda sad how we can predict half of the battle with one trailer
  6. Eevee298

If she doesn't retire in the end, it is cheap clickbait. If she does retire, it will leave a bunch of questions like "who takes over?". It is an interesting idea, but I wish we had a built-up in Iris vs Cynthia, if was getting bored of battles.
  7. Eevee298

I mean she does the Cynthia role for 12 years. I couldn't blame her
  8. Eevee298

Indeed the trailer gave weirdly many spoilers of who loses and who wins.
  9. Eevee298

Weird right? I don't understand why she suddenly would retire.
  10. Eevee298

Makes sense, Lucario has the advantage I don't like Gengar or Dragonite jobbing tho. Has been done too much in JN already. I expect Pikachu ,Dracovish and Sirfetch'd to draw with Spirtomb, Roserade and Milotic respectively.
  11. Eevee298

They really hate Dragonite, don't they? Also idk how to feel that Comes out of the blue and feels weird. The battle itself looks pretty okayish, but nothing that makes we excuted. We are still talking about Pokémon Journeys here.
Back
Top Bottom