Search results for query: *

1. Eeveely

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Well they did not bring z-moves over to LGPE, and the game keeps highlighting how dmax is possible to do ONLY in Galar. So I wouldn't consider megas returning (without dynamax) out of the table
  2. Eeveely

Oh! And we can call it "prog rocker's law" Flashbacks intensify
  3. Eeveely

My initial reaction was that It kinda doesn't make much sense compared to other fusions,but then the space-time thing exists,the theory says that they are the same entity and the whole fusion of 4 dimemsions thing or whatever (I don't even have the right to get a driving license, don't judge my...
  4. Eeveely

We only had 3 remakes ,not counting LGPE. FRLG and HGSS, back to back HGSS and ORAS, a whole gen between them. As I said, Gamefreak doesn't follow patterns and don't even seem to care about the "gens", it's purely fanmade created to put a group of games in one category, as far as my knowledge...
  5. Eeveely

Honestly, I for one don't think that the patterns make sense, ORAS was made because everyone was talking about it in Twitter, and while I rarely use Twitter so I can't say anything about gen 7 sinnoh remakes , I'm fairly certain LGPE has enough reasons going for it to exist, even for new pokemon...
  6. Eeveely

It's because the dex will be completed if sinnoh remakes are made, the Kalos dex doesn't matter much regional pokedexs didn't matter as much, so sinnoh remakes are the closest we could get to a solution for dexit.
  7. Eeveely

Or it could the end of the franchise as a whole, I'd consider that a big project. r/sarcasm I don't think that the announcement will be a brand new game, it could be related to them hiring more people,which is normal, but they specify it's to create a new pokemon "series", it could be a...
  8. Eeveely

I hate sinnoh...... but I never even got anywhere near japan
Back
Top Bottom