Search results for query: *

1. Eeveely

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

It fits even better because regieleki has been in a temple since forever and has a couple of millenias to catch up with
  2. Eeveely

Edit: Now that I think about it, this doesn't fit this thread but I don't know where to post it soooo...
  3. Eeveely

I went in with a expecting nothing in particular, but damn they didn't reveal much. There was also a roaming g-articuno, that's interesting
  4. Eeveely

The crown tundra ready to doom whatever we call balance in the competitive scene LMAO Some of the ones to get new moves aren't returning to the crown tundra (or at least they are absent from the datamined list)
  5. Eeveely

Is it weird that now we should hope they'll never make a new shiny hunting method to keep it around? JK, there is no way they'll dare to remove it
  6. Eeveely

Atleast there are no annoying encounters and the player character knows how to run/bike
  7. Eeveely

Yeah I agree, that's why I said I should look into Buddhism and other myths, and now I feel stupid for looking into king Arthur since it seems to be the most unlikely inspiration
  8. Eeveely

Are you questioning his talents? It just doesn't feel fitting for
  9. Eeveely

I KNEW POKEMON GREY IS THE NEXT MAINLINE GAME!!!!!!!!! He probably got lost in the Rose tower's elevator
  10. Eeveely

Maybe the RKS laboratories someone was like "Hmmm, Imma revive a buncha fossils and breed 'em and open a jurassic park, and let eeeeeveryone catch these as if they don't matter, because if a safari in this universe allowed you to steal their pokemon, a zoo of previously extinct pokemon can!" I...
  11. Eeveely

Does this kill my prediction? No, I won't give up, and next week's announcement is pokemon grey! Here are actual spoilers from the datamine: Sorry to whoever I argued with that it won't make sense if a pokemon as important as a new form of lugia out of the artwork. It's clearly referring to...
  12. Eeveely

Unrelated fun fact: urshifu is usable in competitive. Sweet sweet balance
  13. Eeveely

You get one of them from Mokuba after you give him red-eyes black dragon or blue-eyes white dragon, not version exclusive.
  14. Eeveely

Between almost predicting the types of the zawolves and this, my self-esteem sky rocketed for some reason, next game is undoubtedly pokemon grey Let my little boi study in peace!
  15. Eeveely

Oh, what if I say this irrelevant fun fact: Peony tattoos symbolize many thing, including the idea that great rewards come with great risks, exploring snow stormed islands is a great risk, but getting legendaries is a great reward. They tooootally meant to do it. In the language of flowers...
  16. Eeveely

this was found in the datamine: The Ultra beasts aren't in the isle of armor
  17. Eeveely

So SciresM has crown tundra related datamines with story spoilers, they are on his twitter.
  18. Eeveely

For all we know, Atsuko Nishida and Motofumi Fujiwara make nearly perfect designs (They designed the eeveelutions if someone didn't understand the context)
  19. Eeveely

H E W A L C C Thanks now I'm hearing accumula's town theme in my head
  20. Eeveely

I've seen that, and OMG the VGC is screwed
Back
Top Bottom