Search results for query: *

1. Eeveely

SwSh What are You Excited for in the SwSh Expansion Packs (Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra)

Well I told you to call them "team yell moltres,beep beep zapdos, dope edgy articuno" Anyways.... It would be great if some old legendaries got some plot, like confirming that they breed in some way and give them a reason to be there. At the very least, don't have them all just randomly...
  2. Eeveely

SwSh What are You Excited for in the SwSh Expansion Packs (Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra)

The graphics look very amazing , the only trees I spotted are the dead trees in the snow, and they look like what a switch tree should look like
  3. Eeveely

Mother of arceus, I swear if I was home while watching this, my scream would have been stronger than max sp.atk punk rock overdrive when ma bois (inteleon and venusaur) got G-max forms Also ,you won't believe me,but I had a dream where they announce the return of crobat ,talonflame, lycanrock...
Back
Top Bottom