Search results for query: *

1. Eeveely

SwSh What little things, details, and other small additions in Sword/Shield that you like

Yes, yes it very is. View: https://twitter.com/TBFUnreality/status/1219307111059988481?s=19
  2. Eeveely

SwSh What little things, details, and other small additions in Sword/Shield that you like

In the main hall of the battle tower after Leon takes over, the roses are replaced by what seems to be the same flowers that grow outside of Leon's house Leon's catchphrase is "Let's have a champion time", Sans' is "You're gonna have a bad time", the battle tower theme is composed by Toby Fox...
  3. Eeveely

I like the details in these cards, like Kabu using the same pic for both cards (classic boomer move), Opal's handwriting being..the way it is, Raihan's pic is a selfie, Nessa's rare card being basically a random photoshoot from somewhere (she also appears in a what I think was a perfume ad in...
  4. Eeveely

When you stand at tge edges of route 6, the avatar seems to be afraid of heights like me, or it's just contemplating at the scenery down there and I'm stretching it too much... Also ,raboot has the ability blaze ,a BST of 420, and looks like a teen, sorry I just wanted to let you have some trivia.
  5. Eeveely

Then you realize her favorite color is purple... Also I love how each one of the gym leaders appears at least once before battling (not counting the opening ceremony), except the vexclusives (and Piers for obvious reasons,plus we know his job and he travels with the player in the post-game...
  6. Eeveely

When you try to escape the slumbering weald at the beggining of your game, Hop says:" Not trying to ditch me in here ,are you ?!"
Back
Top Bottom