Search results for query: *

1. Eeveely

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

Go already has raboot and still rarely use it (and he started retreating to battle more often as of late, thankfully), yet it's still under-developped and doesn't use any strategy, I can't see them over-doing the same gag (sobble making opponents cry)before every single capture, because it isn't...
  2. Eeveely

S L O W C L A P marketing team S L O W C L A P Seriously, what are they doing :bulbaFacepalm: ? Do they actually not understand their mistakes and just place stuff at random? I'm giving them so much of doubt. Well, at least now we won't be tricked because we're sure Go is catching sobble.
  3. Eeveely

Last time I checked, raboot was a starter This is like the 5th time I made this comparaison Doesn't this kinda imply...that pokemon JN is a bad anime? Still impressive tho. Well we already have unquestionnable confirmation that sobble is going to Go and this website is still a safe place, I'm...
  4. Eeveely

No one is greenlighting or hating EVERYTHING about JN, I don't see where you're getting that from.
  5. Eeveely

I was actually referring to raboot and sobble affecting each other ,like riolu and pikachu's jealousy, but different, maybe the sibling-like relationship you suggested(or at least my brain is convincing me you did) could work, since raboot needs some developpement too.
  6. Eeveely

As I said, we're judging by what they did with raboot, not that it directly means that we can't be wrong, heck they might put a connection between their arcs, but with the way this series is dealing with the characters we can't expect much for sobble beyond meme faces, sitting in the background...
  7. Eeveely

Most people are angry because it's unlikely that it's going to get any developpement or battles or anything interesting after it's capture (ask raboot and cubone), and they were heavily hinting at it going to Ash, and for the cherry on top: it's going to a VERY hated character.
  8. Eeveely

The line Ash said in the special preview was used when he was talking to farfetch'd
  9. Eeveely

I woke up to this... my disappointment is immesurable and my day is ruined. Probably my biggest disappointment in the whole franchise (after ambipom and crabominable's very existence, almost the entire BW anime, the first episode of SM and some few others, not mthe biggest one then..) Let's hope...
  10. Eeveely

Ash was talking when sobble appeared in the special preview, and sobble actually has a reason to exist and a personality, so it's safe fo assume it goes to Ash.
Back
Top Bottom