• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Eeveely

Preview JN033: Would You Like To Do a Pokémon Trade?

A certain group of....spearow?!
  2. Eeveely

What about a munchlax? Gotta make Gou's luck even more ridiculous than ever! /sarcasm
  3. Eeveely

Talking about trades, doesn't that hurt the already illogical explanation for Gou even more? Also this happened: View: https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1289154325705420801?s=19
  4. Eeveely

Still think it's a trade between CotDs, while I'm ok with Gou having many pokemon(which doesn't change all the other problems I have with him,including the growing amout of said pokemon making matters worse), trading with a random person for the goal of completing the pokedex and just moving...
  5. Eeveely

Slowly watches as it turns out to be a trade between 2 CotDs What if team rocket steals one of the two pokemon just to reach the 20 minutes mark? Also, we've reached 3 pages of discussion based on a very vague part of the title and nothing elseunless you count past events and the nature of the...
  6. Eeveely

It kinda means we'll be seeing more of heracross though
  7. Eeveely

Considering the question mark, it may be about Go learning that he can(and needs to) get the NSO on his switch and trade for version exclusives to complete the pokedex, and that he'd have to catch a doggo to trade for zamazenta, meaning he needs to play through the story mode of SwSh but will...
  8. Eeveely

They're in for a flood of dissapointment. What if Ash trades gible for sobble, telling viewers to trade away their old pokemon if they didn't survive dexit(tho it was confirmed to be returning in the crown tundra IIRC), and hey their names rhyme. Jokes aside, is it possible that these could be...
  9. Eeveely

It's probably about Go getting the NSO on his switch and trading for version exclusives to complete the pokedex, and then he will to catch a doggo to trade for another, meaning he needs to play through the story mode of SwSh but will speedrun it so fast that he goes back in time when reaching...
  10. Eeveely

Is this the actual title? I use the power of speculation to convince myself that Ash is gettibg sobble traded to him, then not accept it to be anything else even when this prediction is outlandish. I'm assuming it's a filler since I don't think we"ll be seeing any trades between Go and Ash, but...
Back
Top Bottom