Search results for query: *

1. Eeveely

Preview JN035: Get Pikachu!!

*My phobia has entered the chat*
  2. Eeveely

Yep, that's the backstory they are too afraid to tell you Cubone anyone? If it's the case then eggxecutor deserved better!
  3. Eeveely

Behind that stone, Ash's pikachu fell into the distortion world and will spend the rest of the episode in it, while Gou's thunderstones a different pikachu Naganadel: wow what light, such pokemon, many fun, so electric, very radiant one, totally would pikachu outbreak again.
  4. Eeveely

A new move or Misty's golduck 2.0 it is then.
  5. Eeveely

If it evolves I'm dropping the franchise. Two things that'll almost definitly never ever happen in one sentence.
  6. Eeveely

What if pikachu gets a new move like volt tackle, and then pikala gives him the z-crystal because this episode has to be set in Alola?
  7. Eeveely

So Gou is getting a female pikachu, possibly a raichu. I think it'll evolve in this episode with Gou's help to find the stone, or they could pull a snowy but instead actually evolve it later. Ash is getting a side-plot in this episode so that's cool. And the "shining in the light of evolution"...
  8. Eeveely

Post #69, nice fit. Also who's expecting a new cubone!
  9. Eeveely

Will episodes come out every Tuesday after this episode? /s
  10. Eeveely

Get pikachu? But you already have it Ash A TRio episode 100% about them doing their not-so interesting thing isn't exactly promising, what about....returning characters? Yeah I'll stop right there
Back
Top Bottom