Search results for query: *

1. Eeveely

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

I'm not sure why but that white-red floof makes me think of ice cream I really love these designs tho! And the cool typing is just a cherry on top
  2. Eeveely

Assuming there aren't entirely new pokemon, i wonder if there will be regional variants that fit those "archetypes" that are introduced each new gen (early route bugs birds mammals pseudo-legendaries pikaclones etc..) The starlys and bidoof make me think that's unlikely but it's still a...
  3. Eeveely

I wonder how we'll be able to evolve basculin, like do we throw it into the wilderness it joins a new school it's new close friends perish tragically and it returns to you mourning its loss, evolved and ready to learn new moves .
  4. Eeveely

If I'm reading this right, what you mean is that for these normal-to-regional evolutions to occur, it's required that the process of evolution happens(as in the irl meaning) so that the pokemon would basically have like dna of both forms and which one gets "unlocked" through pokemon evolution...
  5. Eeveely

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the games can recognize the original game a pokemon is from since it shows a mark(like a clover if it's from gen7 and a pentagon from gen6) so the devs could totally use that to choose which form it evolves into, plus, an alolan-born pikachu can evolve...
  6. Eeveely

Quick question if you transfer a pikachu to SM/USUM and evolve it in alola does it become an alolan raichu? Cuz i know alolan pikachus transferred into SwSh will evolve to normal raichu If yes then I can totally see the starters having hisuian evolutions, the lore around them is pretty vague...
Back
Top Bottom