Search results for query: *

1. Egakor

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I'm still surprised that the writers let Ash have a Pokemon with 2 Dark-type moves that are not Bite or Crunch.
  2. Egakor

New merchandise for the anime
  3. Egakor

It seems Mr. Mime is still treated as a part of Ash's team in some merchandise.
  4. Egakor

New poster for the anime. I'm surprised that Korrina is featured in this one.
  5. Egakor

Johto starters are starting to appear in merchandise. I hope we will get another Johto episode soon.
  6. Egakor

I'm surprised that Cubone still has some merchandise even now. The writers seems to be ignoring it.
  7. Egakor

New merchandise for the anime. Just the usual + a hidden Pokemon.
  8. Egakor

Look like we have new episode titles (the air date is unknown though, because of coronavirus)
  9. Egakor

I'm not sure if this mean anything, but in this new tweet from the official Twitter, Chewtle is highlighted as a Pokemon caught by TRio, not a gacha Pokemon. View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1255013881291792384
  10. Egakor

New merchandises for the anime.
  11. Egakor

Tyranitar has started to get more merchandies. https://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/products/2020/4549660465911000.html
  12. Egakor

This is unlikely but I really want Ash & Pikachu to kick Zekrom's ass in this series. That thing is partly responsible for Pikachu's terrible start in Unova.
  13. Egakor

Ash’s Riolu uses Vacuum Wave in 2 ways: shooting it as a ball or firing it as a beam. Kinda make me want it to keep Vacuum Wave even after evolution since it seems a little more versatile than Aura Sphere to me.
  14. Egakor

This is my wishful thinking about the moveset of Ash's upcoming Riolu: Reversal Endure Metal Claw Copycat It's unlikely but I really hope it will have Copycat. That's the only thing I love about Cameron's Riolu/Lucario.
  15. Egakor

New merchandise for the anime.
  16. Egakor

I didn't say anything about that though. Did I say something like "Raboot will go to Ash"?
  17. Egakor

Gou's Raboot has become more eager to fight. In episode 19, it rushed to fight by itself since it could not wait for Gou's order. I hope this won't develop into something serious.
  18. Egakor

I would love to see Ash catching a Haxorus. Too bad he already has Dragonite as his Dragon-Type in his current team.
  19. Egakor

New magazine scan. Ash is going to get an egg. It seems the baby will be one of these Pokemon: Tyrogue, Grookey, Sobble, Munchlax or Riolu?
  20. Egakor

New merchandise. Riolu appears again. It seems the merchandises for Riolu, Sirfetch'd and Raboot will be released in June while the ones for the other 2 starters and Morpeko will be released in July. Edited:*in
Back
Top Bottom