Search results for query: *

1. Eggseggseggseggs

Trailers and News Discussion

Oh I thought you were saying that she would show up as the rival version from the game.,
  2. Eggseggseggseggs

Well that's not really her showing up as the protagonists though...
  3. Eggseggseggseggs

Well, Leaf at least almost certainly won't get in, seeing as Red is around.
  4. Eggseggseggseggs

I imagine we won't. We'll just have to transfer them like people figure we will have to transfer the old ones for Sun & Moon.
  5. Eggseggseggseggs

Oh I meant when Red goes around the other regions with his Pikachu.
  6. Eggseggseggseggs

I like how you say we. Also we came off the mountain to explore the other regions according to generations too! But it's debatable how canon that is (though either way I like it as headcanon).
  7. Eggseggseggseggs

Thanks, though it's kinda hard to see under the effects. So do any of these look like the Strange Souvenir to anyone? I guess kinda Tapu Bulu? I figured the Guardian Avatar would have it as a head when it first was getting up but the I saw it headless and of course Tapu Koko flying into the head...
  8. Eggseggseggseggs

Gary doesn't really have to exist unless it's very explicitly implied he does. We can just assume since it is an AU version of Ash that things have gone differently for him.
  9. Eggseggseggseggs

Oh ok I see. Sorry I misunderstood and told you a bunch of stuff you already know then.
  10. Eggseggseggseggs

View: http://blessedwithluck.tumblr.com/post/152382849711/are-you-not-entertained-is-this-not-why-you-are One good thing about getting the drop on these 6 months early and getting them leaked 3 different times now is we have so much great fanart for them already floating around! :p Also. YES...
  11. Eggseggseggseggs

That thing is definitely a squid. It also is probably a little callback to the ghost Marowak from R/G/B/Y Same on all accounts! I think this is the only time I've liked all final starter evos in a group besides the gen one ones! Yes. A "Heel" wrestler. It makes more sense for that to be...
  12. Eggseggseggseggs

Yes actually. I see what you mean. I think there is a lot to say about Nermal personally! Like how GF shouldn't base their pokemon off of him. Yeah I noticed this a while back. It would still work even if it was still grass flying even. Ah! So you can battle Cynthia (and Wally) too...
  13. Eggseggseggseggs

thats fuckin adorable I love it
  14. Eggseggseggseggs

I could see them actually just going ahead and showing Rockruff and the starter's secrets that they mentioned in CoroCoro. Whether that is split day and night forms, or something else entirely.
  15. Eggseggseggseggs

Yeah thats all true. Still can't help but be kinda disappointed but what can you do. I'm still happy to see that cool looking werewolf though! Knowing such a cool pokemon exist is good enough as far as I'm cooncerned! Can't wait to get it on my team. Well before we knew abt the UB-02s all that...
  16. Eggseggseggseggs

Gen 1. Personally I was hoping Pyuku would be the one but this is a bit of a missed opportunity too. It's an alright new pokemon though. Not really my taste though. Same with Turtonator.
  17. Eggseggseggseggs

It looks pretty final to me honestly, but I could also see it having a prevo based on that. Or it could be like its cousin Torkoal.
Back
Top Bottom