Search results for query: *

1. Eggseggseggseggs

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Luckyyyyy Hey wasn't there one leak that said Ghetsis was going to try and backstab RR and be the real last leader or something like that? I remember hearing about this but don't remember if it was here or someone somewhere else said it.
  2. Eggseggseggseggs

As far as Luauhu goes I'm 50/50 on it. I don't believe it but I wouldn't be too surprised if it was real which is more than I can say about other leaks. Something about it just seems not that crazy and plausible including the reason the leaker had as much or as little info as he did.
  3. Eggseggseggseggs

Huh. Yeah that's actually pretty believable. If It's fake the faker is smart to keep it nice and small, but also come up with a plausible and complicated excuse for the lack of content.
  4. Eggseggseggseggs

Pokemon Fake and Pokemon Gay? So they were the 8th gen games then. Even better! :D Honestly that's pretty good. Was one of the files just "And"?
  5. Eggseggseggseggs

Alright so if shit doesn't get crazy in the next few minutes it's fake. And you're saying both the earlier link you had and this one are the same guy?
  6. Eggseggseggseggs

Oh that's easy. To waste your time and remind you that that new hot product is coming out soon. Buy it. For all the features. That we can't tell you about.
  7. Eggseggseggseggs

I agree actually I don't think it is a good plan. That just seems to be a thing leakers think and do sometimes though. Again IIRC certain Smash leaks actually did this for that reason. Point is though like you say leakers have inserted false flags in their otherwise true leaks for whatever...
  8. Eggseggseggseggs

Wouldn't be the first time Pokemon leakers included bs just to fool people or even cover themselves in case GF figures something out. (or any leakers for that matter I remember certain Smash leaks doing this too).
  9. Eggseggseggseggs

That's a bit different since Regional Variants are naturally occurring parts of wildlife in the region. Variants (for the most part excluding things like Pancakechu) are responses to different environments then what the Pokemon that ended up in that region are used to. They adapt to these...
  10. Eggseggseggseggs

That does sorta make sense for the same reason I figure old regions having variants would be weird. We never saw anything the last time around, so outside of climate and environment changes like the colder weather in Sinnoh why would the mon be different there now. You could say it is an alt...
  11. Eggseggseggseggs

This doesn't confirm the entire Rainbow Rocket thing at all. Let's not jump the gun. All we have is confirmation that Rocket is coming back. I know something like this makes people feel drawn to make "lol you still don't believe yet" posts (I kinda wanted to in my hype earlier), but you should...
  12. Eggseggseggseggs

For anyone that wants to see a better mix of both Lycanrocs there is this from 1apple-fox1 on Tumblr.
  13. Eggseggseggseggs

Nobody has to just accept things they don't like and be happy. You can't really expect that of people and if you do you're just going to be disappointed. Also I don't know where you are getting the idea that people think it's going to be part of the plot. That has literally nothing to do with...
Back
Top Bottom