Search results for query: *

1. Eggseggseggseggs

Spoilers Rainbow Rocket and the 4 timelines

Thanks for doing the math. I wasn't going to do it myself but wanted to know. And you are probably right. They are probably going the Rick and Morty route (not even slightly the first to do this or be explicit about it but just the first one I think of off the top of my head). But yeah there is...
  2. Eggseggseggseggs

That's a pretty cool and funny interpretation. I've had a long running headcanon pretty similar to this actually. Fyi tho I'm pretty sure the idea of a multiverse has been in since at least gen 5. Also funny you say 4. If we just take every universe with Mega Evolution and without, every...
  3. Eggseggseggseggs

How? I don't see how the implication that somewhere in the vast multiverse the MCs lose is a sign that GF don't care about them. If anything the fact that RR exist makes stopping these guys an even bigger feat for the protags. They were the only things preventing multiple cataclysms and their...
  4. Eggseggseggseggs

Wait what does it say about that? What made you think the plans were doomed? In every instance the only thing stopping them was an abnormally good 11 year old trainer. It's not like Lance or somebody like that could have stopped them (especially once legends get involved) since all the npc...
Back
Top Bottom