Search results for query: *

1. Eggseggseggseggs

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

No word on if these are sequels but they aren't remakes and you don't play as Red or Leaf. New protags.
  2. Eggseggseggseggs

New games are Let's Go Pikachu and Let's go Eevee officially. We are back in Kanto, wild Pokemon are encountered on the overworld, there are new protagonists, there is a chibi art style, walking pokemon are back, you can transfer Pokemon from Go, GF says the games aren't remakes, there are no...
  3. Eggseggseggseggs

I should have been more clear. My statement was more or less about the people on this website. I think the general Pokemon fanbase will just be happy to get a new Pokemon game and more power to those people, but this place (and probably more niche Pokemon environments like other forums and stuff...
  4. Eggseggseggseggs

That's good at least (although kinda vague). Still think not having the Evolution Pokemon able to evolve and giving these Prevos all this stuff as opposed to. You know. Letting your starters evolve is a boneheaded idea though.
  5. Eggseggseggseggs

Honestly the thing that feels the worst here to me is I actually had faith in this idea when we just had the leaks. I was one of the people that thought that the Go integration wouldn't be that bad and I actually even liked the idea of the catching mechanic. I thought it would be fun to act like...
  6. Eggseggseggseggs

That sort of defeats the purpose though. At that point Eevee and Pikachu might as well have not been the starters since they are dead weight at that point anyway. Just pick up a Mankey or something instead. Also I bet if you swap them for a wild version they don't get dress up or cutscene...
  7. Eggseggseggseggs

When did we get confirmation that these games weren't sequels? From what I'm hearing GF have basically just said "not remakes".
  8. Eggseggseggseggs

I'm honestly surprised you're surprised. Plenty of people were saying that they would be upset if they were out for a while now. Also I've always been under the impression that most people liked having lots of Pokemon battles since they are supposed to be such a big integral part of the games...
  9. Eggseggseggseggs

Will the post game even have newer Pokemon? All we've heard is you can get the Kanto mon from Go, which implies t me that those are all you can get period outside of the new mystery mon. Actually I wonder if newbie has anything to do with the story of these games.
  10. Eggseggseggseggs

What? That LGP and LGE were real? Like 90% of us knew that much. Or do you mean something else? The amount of Go integration? I was going to ask how we know there are no wild battles, but I took another look and yeah that looks like what it is. That's honestly really lame and disappointing...
  11. Eggseggseggseggs

Kudos on your honor over reason and sticking to your word. If you want savory go broth and if you want something sweet try ice cream. I'd also try chopping them up into bits. Check online to see if it's poisonous too or maybe even just eat the actual cardboard between the illustrations on the...
  12. Eggseggseggseggs

Personally I've always loved Kurusu and would love an appearance from it, but Honoguma is a close second. Honestly I've always thought Honoguma looks like a fire Pikachu (although iirc it's supposed to be a bear), so I would love it and Gorochu to be new split Pikachu evos. Actually if you...
  13. Eggseggseggseggs

Sounds like a wishlist but this is basically what I want.
  14. Eggseggseggseggs

Honestly I would love it if all of the Leaders were replaced. Maybe two or three can stay (probs Brock, Misty, and maybe Sabrina) and the others can be swapped with people that are related to them in some way. Kinda like Wallace and Juan. Maybe they can even reinvigorate the old Gym formula by...
  15. Eggseggseggseggs

According to the devs World was originally called MH5 and is still the next official generation of Monster Hunter, while X/Gen and XX/GenU were always considered spinoffs (this was not known by fans until later). The reasoning for this is that there are two teams. The B team worked on X and XX...
  16. Eggseggseggseggs

Ohhhh ok I see now. That makes sense I like it! I think I'll start using that.
  17. Eggseggseggseggs

Whew! Finally caught up with this thread. Really? Well if that trademark hadn't been made I would have been a bit more skeptical because of that. I'm pretty solidly Team Real now though. I keep seeing this phrase "Too much smoke" what does this mean? It makes me think of like tricks and lies...
Back
Top Bottom