Search results for query: *

1. Eitarou

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Looks like Gardenia's censored Masters design is now permanent. Not shocking, I suppose.
  2. Eitarou

But there was? That's how they revealed Nessa. Also the Treehouse controversy.
  3. Eitarou

They've been at E3 in some capacity multiple years in a row.
  4. Eitarou

Your argument would've held more weight if you listed more than a single example. Yeah, ORAS had no BF. Know what it did have? The Delta Episode. Soaring. The Sea Mauville. Hoopa Rings. Megas. Poke Radar, etc. One removed element does not override the various added ones.
  5. Eitarou

I'm not. I'm just miffed that people are acting it's some gift from God when it's not a functioning game. We get fan-made trailers like this pretty often and while this one is well-made, it's not really that special. People are hailing it as such because they're mad about the actual games.
  6. Eitarou

Call me when they make an actual game and not some trailer any shmuck on the internet can make.
  7. Eitarou

No, that's Sycamore's thing. He shouldn't move on his student's territory. I do wonder if they'll change his line from Pt where he speculates the reason Legendaries are Legendary is because they don't evolve.
  8. Eitarou

Hmm. I wonder if Jasmine's cameo will be altered in any way. Will she appear at all? Or be replaced by a more recent Gen character? Will she appear in her Gen II outfit or her Gen IV outfit?
  9. Eitarou

At least three of those are clearly a no-show from the reveal trailer alone.
  10. Eitarou

From what I heard, the message Charon wrote was actually written differently from the rest of the letter in the Japanese version. Guess the localizers missed it.
  11. Eitarou

Would love it if they expanded on Cyrus' history with Rotom. Only other time it got alluded to was in USUM.
  12. Eitarou

Literally every single remake has used the chibi artstyle in some form, even LGPE, a Switch game, so I'm not sure why you're claiming something so blatantly false.
  13. Eitarou

I just hope we get new artwork for them at least.
Back
Top Bottom