Search results for query: *

1. Eitarou

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

No? The Drakloak put Grookey on its head because its Dreepy went missing. I'm not absolving Grookey, but this makes it sound far worse than it actually was.
  2. Eitarou

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

Jessie caught her Yanmega by throwing a Poke Ball at it when it was weakened by another Trainer trying to get. I was jokingly suggesting that if people were going to push the Goh stole Grookey narrative, then it's karma TR lost Grookey to him.
  3. Eitarou

Pardon me if I find it INCREDIBLY hard to believe people won't want Goh's head on a pike if he did that.
  4. Eitarou

I like to think of it as karma for Yanma.
  5. Eitarou

They probably wanted to do something different?
  6. Eitarou

The dozens of "Goh stole Grookey from TR" claims from when the ep aired say otherwise.
  7. Eitarou

Grookey favored Goh more because it befriended him first. Goh also showed more concern by attempting to return its stick. I don't get how this is complicated, nor do I get this logic of trying to demonize a literal child as somehow being worse than a criminal organization that poaches Pokemon on...
Back
Top Bottom