Search results for query: *

1. Eitarou

Preview JN099: Mary of Spike Town!

It is explicitly stated in multiple games that all Gym Leaders (and equivalents like Kahunas) are holding themselves back. This is not a Galar thing.
  2. Eitarou

Welcome to television.
  3. Eitarou

Love seeing more Galar Pokemon being reduced to (what'll likely be) mere cameos. It's really nice. Especially when it's the cool ones like Toxtricity.
  4. Eitarou

I already complained that Gengar getting G-Max felt like a washed-down rehash of Lucario's Mega Evo plot. His G-Max debut happening in a one-on-one in a potential one-off ep isn't helping change my opinion. But hey! Gengar being alone means no one can steal his thunder for once.
  5. Eitarou

The likelihood of this being a 2-parter seems to have shot way down.
  6. Eitarou

I know you can't use Dynamax in Spikemuth, but can we use literally any location other than Wyndon? It's already annoying most SWSH locations keep getting snubbed in favor of Wyndon and Stow-on-Side as-is.
  7. Eitarou

This is a two-parter, right? I'd like to think they're smart enough to not try and fit two+ char debuts and a battle in the same episode.
  8. Eitarou

He has two Fighting types, and Gengar is evenly matched with Grimmsnarl type wise, though he'll need a Poison move.
Back
Top Bottom