Search results for query: *

1. Eitarou

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

They were supposed to be taken seriously before the dialogue changes?
  2. Eitarou

*Clap, clap, clap* Nice write up, Dogasu. Such a shame that we'll never get to see it. But it's not our fault, nor TV Tokyo's. C'est la vie.
  3. Eitarou

I like the comparisons, Dogasu. Hopefully more manga will be published outside of Japan so more could be made.
  4. Eitarou

Thanks for the mini-summaries, Dogasu. It's nice to know what's happening in a manga. Hopefully you can catch up on the others... I did notice a mistake, though. You stated there was 36 chapters, but I counted 37. Unless you mean you added 36 more? (Or the unconfirmed Black's First...
  5. Eitarou

Actually, that sounds like it'd be really funny to see....
  6. Eitarou

Am I a bad person for laughing at this?
  7. Eitarou

A comparison this early? The world must be ending. That bastard! Cilan wants Ash all to himself! It all makes sense now.
  8. Eitarou

It only took 10 months, but all of WatcherMark's comparisons are up! I probably would've lost my patience somewhere around 7 months. Oh well, at least Dogasu put them up. And those are always an enjoyment to read.
  9. Eitarou

And let's not forget her eventual release, which basically made this whole trading part kind of pointless...
  10. Eitarou

Another great comparison as always... I chuckled at this line.
  11. Eitarou

It's the Yin Yang thing, that's why the titles are like that. (Not that the English versions even use it....)
  12. Eitarou

Guys can't wear girls clothes? Remember Harley? *Throws up*
  13. Eitarou

Yay, more comparisons. Ok, this is the funniest thing I've ever read on there.
  14. Eitarou

Nice new comparison and the essay, Dogasu. Hope your motivation returns.
  15. Eitarou

Hmph. I was hoping for a manga summary of some sort....oh well, comparisons are fun too... I think Watcher's prize should come first. All this waiting must be kind of annoying for him.
  16. Eitarou

Nope. Still hearing "now gather"
  17. Eitarou

Um...no They did say "now gather" "known" better doesn't really make much sense
  18. Eitarou

Look, the point is that the term dreamboat is used for someone you find attractive, as in you find a girl/guy cute (though I'm not sure if it's used to refer to girls) It's not really used for animals and such because the dreamboat "cute" has a slightly different meaning than the regular...
  19. Eitarou

Didn't she use "cool" in the original Japanese version? No matter Besides, "dreamboat" means "sexually attractive" (if you know what I mean)
  20. Eitarou

Nothing, except for the fact that she called Panpour, an animal, handsome. Basically, the woman is a furry.
Back
Top Bottom