• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. E

If Journeys were more like earlier series, what Pokemon would the characters have?

The Bug-type Pokemon Jessie actually catches seem to tend towards ones that are "ugly" and/or poisonous, like Dustox and Yanmega. Frosmoth is the kind of Pokémon I can see Jessie wanting to catch, but not the kind I can see her actually having.
  2. E

If Journeys were more like earlier series, what Pokemon would the characters have?

I can't really see Team Rocket having a Frosmoth. It's more like a Pokémon Ash would catch. Also, on second thought, I'll probably let Chloe have Sobble.
  3. E

I really like the idea of Jessie having Silicobra or Sandaconda. Not just because they're snakes, but because they're Ground-types, which would make battles with Pikachu a lot less one-sided.
  4. E

I like most of those ideas, but I don't really see Thievul as the sort of Pokémon James would have. Ever since Hoenn, he's tended to go for Pokémon that are more "weird" and "goofy" than "evil-looking". You know, Cacnea, Chimecho, Mime Jr., Mareanie, Inkay, those sort of things. Cramorant...
  5. E

Because the writers seem to enjoy giving him Pseudo-Legendaries, even before he got Dragonite. There was Gible in Sinnoh, and then in Kalos he caught Goomy, who evolved into Goodra.
  6. E

So I've been thinking about this. It's obvious by now that the Journeys series isn't being treated the same way as the earlier series. There's lots of hopping around from region to region, Ash mostly catches Pokémon from older generations, there's no female companion for Ash (Chloe is the...
Back
Top Bottom