Search results for query: *

1. E

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

Well, overanalyzing is kind of what we do here, after all. I do think it would be kind of weird for them to include a reference to Ash not reaching the top of a championship if he doesn't, in fact, lose the championship. But on the other hand, why would they spoil such an important detail in a...
  2. E

I don't know if this has been discussed in this thread yet, but there's a song on the soundtrack for the upcoming season of the anime called "Weakness" which is supposedly about "Ash's feelings that he can't even reach the top of the championship". Are we to take this as proof that Leon will...
  3. E

The important thing about that is, while Ash made it to the finals of Kalos, he still didn't win. And I'm sure the writers did that so there would be a justification, however flimsy, for him to travel to the next region and compete in the next League. Of course, Alola wasn't structured like past...
  4. E

Who says Ash is going to the next region? This whole arc has "series finale" written all over it; I'm convinced they might be starting over with a new protagonist for Scarlet and Violet. There's literally nowhere else for them to go.
  5. E

Here's how I think it's going to go, assuming it's a bracketed tournament. The initial four battles will be Diantha vs Alain (Alain wins), Leon vs Lance (Leon wins), Cynthia vs Steven (Cynthia wins), and Iris vs Ash (Ash wins) The next battles will be Leon vs Cynthia (Leon wins) and Ash vs...
  6. E

So, how do you think the tournament is going to go down-- who's going to battle who, and who will win?
Back
Top Bottom