Search results for query: *

1. El_

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Can't wait to stop the nefarious plot of Team Brexit.
  2. El_

Remus & Romulus legendaries I bet : D
  3. El_

The Sword n Scabbard leaker on 4chan was somewhat right I think lol probably mixed in some fake details. U.K. it is then.... ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!!
  4. El_

I think that is just one of those real life references, considering Elon Musk/Space X's initiative for a Mars mission sometime in the near future. It makes sense that Game Freak would want to update that since being impressed by watching the original moon landing on a color T.V. is sorta dated.
  5. El_

Rest in peace Kanto. Your story has been revisited more times than Batman & Spiderman's origin stories combined, and your're becoming the Hollywood remake of Pokemon. Take a sleep, a looooooong sleep. A new Gen is not beginning with a remake, especially since we pretty much just had a remake...
  6. El_

If the leak is to be believed, then it actually becomes a quadruped Fire/Fairy and looks mythical. When I read that, it instantly made me think of Arcanaine. The sheep is possibly avoiding the mistake of the last 3 generations by starting off on two feet rather than evolving into it, which has...
  7. El_

What if they ended up hating the Mole/Water Bear once they evolved though, and liking the Sheep? That's the thing with starters, you never quite know how they will end up.
  8. El_

Supposedly Water/Poison (evolution), but then again you can't really tell by that alone if it will be OP: ie Greninja w/Protean. I like the motif that they are supposed to be: Grass/Steel Knight, Fire/Fairy Steed, and Water/Poison Villain/Invader. However, the mole striked me far more of a...
  9. El_

This has to be the most tight lipped leak season I've ever witnessed. Makes me trust King Zell's hype about a BOTW tier game, bc of course you don't want something of that magnitude being spoiled. Gen 8 is the redemption Gen, at least I hope. If they won't be the dick, then I will. I like it...
  10. El_

2 mere years after Let's Go which is still being promoted and 2 whole entire Gens of Kanto shilling? Nah, Kanto has gotta be out of their systems by this point it has to be. Let's Go Johto incarnation is much more likely than any more Kanto. As far as "sequels" go, well what was Gen 2...
  11. El_

He's gonna get demonetized for flashing n showing his boobs like that.
  12. El_

Checks thread: https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/182/768/409.gif At last, the drought is over. The reign of the red overgrown lizard scum at an end. I said it didn't I? In the next few days, the floodgates would open and drown all in a vast sea of wonderful n wet glory. All hail...
  13. El_

Interrogate them. Find out what they know... there are ways of making these people talk. :annoyedVoltorb: Really, does he have insider info or something? Guess we'll see soon either way.
  14. El_

Someone in the thread apparently stated that the Kingdom Green logo translates to Kingdom Blue... so they messed up their fake Japanese yet again.
  15. El_

Moar fun fake logos: Kingdom Red & Green I presume
  16. El_

"Alter Genesis" sounds strangely Mew/Mewtwo related...
  17. El_

France isn't a homogeneous country (least not like Japan is considered) last time I checked. While maybe not the extent of NYC, they do have cultural diversity: Quartier Asiatique - Wikipedia Also, the actual possible real life version from google research I just conducted...
  18. El_

Oh boy, sparkly Pidgeys & top percentage Rattatas!!! Exactly what I've always wanted! Thank you Arceus! Thank you Nintendo! Blessed and based Pokemon Day to all!!!
  19. El_

Would people actually be content with just a title reveal, and then nothing else significant till May? I suppose it would put some of the "royal rumors" to rest (or fuel them depending).
Back
Top Bottom