Search results for query: *

1. El_

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

If Ekans/Arbok do get something, maybe it'll continue to tie into the industrial theme somehow. Assuming they'd wanna do something like pair them up for the anime anyways. Funny that you mention that: When faced with pollution, these sea snakes shed their stripes Fits perfectly. Galarian...
  2. El_

Well, in terms of British Culture Weezing's gentlemen facial hair was the most obvious and main one they could go with. There aren't too many obvious styles (imo, actual British members can correct if I'm wrong) for them to use outside of the British Army stash. Herdier/Stoutland kinda already...
  3. El_

I like these/& above explanations, I suppose Weezing is a "modern" fae which evolved as a response to industrial pollution. In any case, at least it isn't the cute style fairy Game Freak is usually fond of, but one with environmental lore like Xerneas.
  4. El_

So... this has likely been asked before, but I need to address the Donphan in the room... Why Poison/Fairy? What's the concept here? Not complaining, I like the form quite a bit, legit curious.
  5. El_

Mixing religion into Klink's line would be kinda out of nowhere though. I'm willing to bet a Galarian Klink would actually be the original industrial version, while the one in Unova is meant to be how America's Industrial Revolution came later. Steel/Fire (image reminds me of a sun icon) or...
  6. El_

It's a valid worry though, since there was no guarantee we were even getting them this generation. Not to mention Game Freak's fondness of removing past features. One thing that makes me believe they are safer than the other features, is that it allows Game Freak to develop variants for specific...
  7. El_

Well Arceus be damned. Something from Gen 8 that I can finally fully get behind. Thank you for not abandoning this idea. I see that Game Freak is still fond of making the lore of regional variants as the original species, as the Zigzagoon line is like Alolan Exeggutor in that respect. This is...
Back
Top Bottom