Search results for query: *

1. El_

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

Those are pretty nice. Y'know, it actually amazes me that Game Freak missed an opportunity to have a Kaiju plot. I still believe giant Pokemon work best outside of a battle mechanic or sports stadium. The whole point imo is that you should be in awe of such a uniquely large creature. Finding...
  2. El_

I know that isn't true for everyone, and honestly I'm not even the type to hate on Pokemon design for trivial things. Had the Giga been just an evo, then my main issue is that it's a redux of Slurpuff, but we have reduxes every now and again anyways. But like I said, it's hard for me to feel...
  3. El_

Dynamax & Gigantamax are both likely to be a Galar only thing, especially if they are tied to its local legendary like the leaks suggest. That is what I hate about the gimmicks the most, they only last for a Gen, at the cost of smaller features to boot, only to be discarded themselves for the...
  4. El_

I still think there is a place in the series for giant Pokemon, but as a battle mechanic it is just comes off as silly. I wish there was a chance (similar to running into a shiny) of encountering much larger than normal Pokemon in an open world area. Pokemon who for whatever reason outlived...
  5. El_

Damn, you right: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCVozaSNTYw So the thought that Dynamax instantly reminded me of Rita Repulsa growing her monsters when it was revealed was actually spot on, lol Feels more and more to me like Dynamax is nothing more than a wow factor mechanic. Big ass...
  6. El_

Sadly I would rather had had armor at this point. Or better yet, no new battle gimmick at all... Why not just focus resources on actually improving the mechanics of the games proper?
  7. El_

That leaker also said another feature they referred to as Gigantamaxing which actually does change the appearance of the Pokemon along with enlarging them. Assuming they're correct about this too, I wonder why wouldn't Game Freak just simply have that (as opposed to Dynamax) as the main gimmick...
  8. El_

Neutral. Really, I'm just not for how it's being used. Pokemon gigantism is something that would be so much better if utilized in the now open world (wild area) where there would be certain unique encounters or chances of running into really big Pokemon. It could have been utilized like a new...
Back
Top Bottom