Search results for query: *

1. El_

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Would it not rather sell from advertisement and popularity despite quality? These aren't mutually exclusive. Tbh, he said that they would slowly decline due to Endgame being the end of a decade+ long story arc, as well as Superhero burnout from the market being over-saturated with so many films...
  2. El_

It likely won't have any effect at all: His perspective seems like one that is looking at things from outside of a fan's perspective, the cold hard truth of the matter. I had no idea the merchandise sold that much more... well, that honestly explains quite a bit. There is never going to be...
  3. El_

Why not though? Is it really hard to imagine Lapras waiting to ferry humans across the water at specific points? Especially when their actually lore states that's exactly what they like to do.
  4. El_

Would honestly wish they handled the "surf" mechanic the same way Corviknight handles flying around the region. Shouldn't be that hard to have a Lapras or even Swanna carriage ferry you around at specific points. Even something silly like hover-boarding over the water would've been better than...
  5. El_

Game of Thrones was far too meta for its own good. I was on VP lurking when said accusation first came up randomly. It was so outlandish and ridiculous that I didn't think anything would ever amount of it... this shouldn't delegitimize what people in general were concerned about. Not everyone...
  6. El_

Those games had amazing content, constant replay-ability and lifetime with steady DLC, fantastic game-play, gorgeous graphics which run beautifully on the Switch, and good developer player feedback. Oh, and they were just fun to play, even the basic campaigns. Which games are more simplistic...
  7. El_

I actually defended their graphical limitations before, and stressed that it wasn't a main staple of the series as it is one coming off of handhelds. That was... until e3, and really even I cannot defend that aspect anymore. We know damn well what the Switch is capable of at this point, and it...
  8. El_

I was afraid that Dynamax would cost more valuable assets from being utilized, and from what I've been seeing with Game Freak's coding abilities that practically confirms it. Of course, it's apparent now that there would be issues even if Dynamax weren't in these games; Game Freak needs to...
  9. El_

Problem is the reasoning behind the decision to do so. Some believe it takes too much time, which honestly I find to be kind of a shoddy explanation considering the animations aren't too different from the 3DS games. If the animations & game content were miles ahead without the cut Pokemon, then...
  10. El_

Even non-obtainable event Pokemon were coded into the past games. That's the issue, the excluded Pokemon aren't even coded and are essentially non-existent in these games.
  11. El_

Winter is coming. The people will decide. As for this petition, the exclusion of the National Dex now and in future games is just the latest in a long list of dubious decisions over the years. The biggest to be certain, but it needs to wake Game Freak up to the reality that they are behind the...
Back
Top Bottom