Search results for query: *

1. Elementar

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I don't really care what system they're on. I just hope that the graphics are great, there are cutscenes and that they are as good as the originals.
  2. Elementar

Arceus needs a new form to take back its place at the top. It is the creator of the Pokemon Universe, so it shouldn't get beaten.
  3. Elementar

I would rather have DP remakes in Gen VIII with better graphics. I personally find it as one of the most beautiful regions, and who doesn't want to see an awesome distortion world or Dialga/Palkia opening a portal? I'd also like to some snow from Platinum in the game. Not too heavy though.
  4. Elementar

^^ Thankyou. I'm hoping for Gen IV remakes this gen. I'm also hoping that they give us heaps of post-league content, like 5 x Delta Episodes.
  5. Elementar

Has Pokemon Sun and Moon been confirmed Gen VII?
  6. Elementar

DP remakes have the ability to be some of the best Pokemon games ever. If they improved from Gen IV graphics, imagine what a Distortion World would look like or a Dialga/Palkia using their signature move to open a portal. As said above, they have great potential for post-game content, and can...
Back
Top Bottom