Search results for query: *

1. Elementar

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Congrats Piko :) You've worked hard.
  2. Elementar

This is one of the best explanations I've heard. I presume it will be helped by the fact that Ren turned against him.
  3. Elementar

What do you guys think of The Last Jedi trailer?
  4. Elementar

Law?
  5. Elementar

Economics (or accounting) and fashion design?
  6. Elementar

Ahh, I've got a lot to look forward to. What are your two degrees @Lyrebird?
  7. Elementar

I play the proper footy (Aussie Rules) :P. I think American footy is confusing, and soccer isn't too exciting unless it's a bigger league. They're not bad, but I just prefer the code I grew up with.
  8. Elementar

I don't know what the definition of a blog is to be honest. I should start, but I don't know what to do.
  9. Elementar

@Pikochu. That's good. Although, it's weird for me because I'm in the middle of winter. Some forums are having summer competitions and I'm just not in the summer spirit (which is also the Christmas spirit over here). I actually like rain, and redheads like me aren't too good with heat and sun.
  10. Elementar

@Pikochu, physics or chem I think. Not really Biology. I love my math, so physics would suit me I think. How are you going with your studies?
  11. Elementar

I'm looking at doing a double degree including either two types of science (it's weird here about science) or a science and accounting. I know, but very ranged.
  12. Elementar

Here, you can pass with 20%, or fail with 90% (technically, you can fail with 100% in maths). This is because you need to have a mark in each criteria. If you don't get a mark in one section but ace everything else, you'll fail. And about the maths one, you can fail if you don't use your...
  13. Elementar

Over here, holiday houses are dear, and all the older houses erode from the sea salt. Seriously, it's over 1 million bucks for some small container (I literally mean container, something to put your stuff in) on the beach.
  14. Elementar

I think it's because there have been a lot of theories since the SM announcement, and now it's starting to dry up. Should have been here for the announcement, it was crazy! xD
  15. Elementar

Congrats Lyrebird!
  16. Elementar

I'm good with grooming and personal hygiene. It's just clothes that I'm disgraceful with.
  17. Elementar

I have terrible fashion sense. I look terrible sometimes. I'm getting better though.
  18. Elementar

I like searching up synonyms for words like sad and using a more complex word instead so I sound smarter. So instead of saying sad, I say disconsolate. xD
  19. Elementar

I like suits. It makes me feel proper and upgraded.
  20. Elementar

I just realised you joined on my birthday lovandra. Coincidences...
Back
Top Bottom