Search results for query: *

1. Elementar

Generation VI: The Future

Well technically, Nintendo hasn't announced Magiana yet. CoroCoro doesn't come out until the 15th, so people who don't check these websites won't know about the leak. The announcement will probably come on the 16th, a day after. Isn't that what happened with the Zygarde forms?
  2. Elementar

Charizard with four forms? Sorry, but I don't think that's coming. Maybe Mewtwo has some possibilities in some way... Special Mewtwo announcement for the VCs?
  3. Elementar

Maybe they could have saved new Pokemon that are exclusive to Southern Kalos? That would be the only reason why they saved them. I don't really agree with the new Pokemon mid-gen thing but that would be an explanation.
  4. Elementar

Does anyone else feel that Nintendo need to do better advertising? Games like Xenoblade Chronicles X got a trailer, but didn't showcase tha greatest features of the game. The Directs also need to get a bit better. If they gave us a good Pokemon trailer, I'm sure the hype would increase extremely.
  5. Elementar

Well, mega evolution is meant to occur with the right mega stone and a good friendship level, so if they let Pokemon only mega-evolve if they had a star in Amie or had a certain happiness level, I'd be happy with that. Just a small challenge.
  6. Elementar

Would they make mega starters debut in their remake games (except Kalos and Kanto), or could they introduce them in Z or Gen VII?
  7. Elementar

Well, my country has EB Games and the staff are always awesome and talk about the game you're buying. Pretty cool, but our country always sells games for at least $10 dearer than America.
  8. Elementar

What new features could they put in the next game? Doesn't matter what the game may be called (as we need a new subject), but what features can get us hooked or be added? Maybe they're are waiting for the next game and the next protagonist (like Emerald, Platinum, etc.). Zygarde was just...
  9. Elementar

Who cares who the mascot will be. We will get another Kalos game IN GEN VI. I don't mind people saying that we might get Gen VII next (I disagree, but there is just as much evidence on both sides), but people who say a Kalos game will be in Gen VII have no evidence or suggestions. It is...
  10. Elementar

Sinnoh is my favourite region for some many reasons. It had a great balance of Pokémon from different regions, mixing heaps of Pokémon together. The terrain was terrific. There were lakes, mountains, snow mountains, a volcano, the ocean, islands, and underground features. It had everything...
  11. Elementar

If the Sinnoh remakes are done on the next system, the graphics will be amazing. Imagine a large Dialga using Roar of Time in a cutscene. That's also what I want to see more of, cutscenes. If they have cutscenes like Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates, it would be awesome. The only cutscene I...
  12. Elementar

If the PWT returned as a feature like the league in the anime, but for the games, that would be awesome. I like there to be choices that affect the plot a bit more (rivals, friends, path/occupation, etc.), maybe a bit like Fire Emblem.
  13. Elementar

If they can do a Mega-Infernape will boosted attack, speed and defense, it can be competitive. Maybe with a more powerful version of Iron Fist... Mega-Serperior grows wings? Mega-Wailord, twice the size and creates the new type called heavy xD.
  14. Elementar

Third versions are completely different from remakes. Third versions change the story and experience a little, while remakes modernise old games. "Modernising" a Gen VI game in Gen VII or changing the story in a completely irrelevant region contradicts the reason on why Gens are made in the...
  15. Elementar

There's a difference between surprising us and doing something unpractical and worthless. Putting Zygarde and Kalos in Gen VII is pointless, limiting compatibility with the previous Kalos games. It's pretty much a Gen VI game in Gen VII's place. Does that mean that the Gen VII third Version...
  16. Elementar

Let's talk about something else. Maybe the Greninja Amiibo might unlock Ash-Greninja, You get a choice out of one of the Charizard/Mewtwo megastones, and the ammibo unlocks the other one. What could the other amiibo do?
  17. Elementar

Z2 has only been promoted in it's 50% form, even in the opening, where as Squishy appears in all forms. I don't know why they have these differences.
  18. Elementar

Well this is more evidence of Serena's Eevee evolving into Sylveon.
  19. Elementar

About the Exp. Share, maybe they could change it back to the old method, but allow us to get 5-6 of them. Therefore, we could either help one Pokémon or the whole team. It's a choice.
  20. Elementar

Australia was mentioned once, and that's because of Kangaskhan, ONE Pokémon. Australia needs some more attention, and it has plenty of potential.
Back
Top Bottom