Search results for query: *

1. Elementar

Preview XY113: Elle VS Serena! Open the Door to the Future!!

That trip could be what happens at the end of the episode. I really want to see what it is, and I know that Serena will almost win and Palermo will make her disconsolate. Then Aria will make her happy again.
  2. Elementar

A filler season is almost out of the question. They'll struggle to fit in some filler episodes if they want to do te plot justice. I see this performance arc finishing, some more TF focus, last gym for a few episodes (maybe including a Pokemon Village filler), the climax of the TF plot, more...
  3. Elementar

^^ That would be very interesting. I'd like to see how they'd get the exact same amount of people to vote for each of them though. But it's the anime! I really want to see what happens at the end of Serena's performance. They haven't given much away.
  4. Elementar

I still don't know if Serena will end up beating Aria. Pokemon has been full of surprises lately and I wouldn't be surprised if they let her win. Honestly though, I haven't see her practising as much as past performing companions of Ash, but that would be most likely to the nature of showcases.
  5. Elementar

Showcases would be a lot better if there was more of a competitive aspect and there were actual conflicts. Everyone comes out one by one for their performance, and I think there should have been a more interactive aspect for perfomers with each other.
  6. Elementar

That summary makes me think that Braixen's evolution will be the case. The evolution will probably be the thing that makes Serena win.
  7. Elementar

I think that that will be Braixen's evolution. I know it's in the movie trailer, but I can't remember many of the Hoopa trailer actually getting into the movie. They could change it easily enough.
  8. Elementar

Well, we finally have Aria against Serena in a Master Class Performance. Does anyone have any insight into who will win? I am struggling.
Back
Top Bottom