Search results for query: *

1. Elementar

The Round Table

Yeah, fair point. Still might help someone cut straight to a particular member's on another page.
  2. Elementar

The Round Table

Personal banks can be threadmarked for easier navigation if you like. I'm also willing to mod it.
  3. Elementar

The Round Table

When will we know which suggestions make it through?
  4. Elementar

The Round Table

I personally think there need to be more non-mafia awards. People can still have good non-mafia performances and strategies. And I think they deserve their own best game award that shouldn't be shared with normal mafia.
  5. Elementar

The Round Table

Would it be the only award specifically chosen by the moderators?
  6. Elementar

The Round Table

You know how there are life members for organisations and groups? How about we have one special award given out by the mods to a deserving member for their contributions? One each year? Mods could get the award too.
  7. Elementar

The Round Table

Don't forget Zexy in GotG Vol. 2 Mafia xD
  8. Elementar

The Round Table

Are they a prophet?
  9. Elementar

The Round Table

*cough*is creating more roles that mods can win*cough* *cough*Destruction Starter*cough* Maybe Most Improved Awards? I can't think of many others. But I do like the custom role one... Also, do we to have a theme for the awards this year? Like announce the awards in an Oscar fashion...
  10. Elementar

The Round Table

He's right. He takes notes, and even has a simulation game detailing everything that will happen.
  11. Elementar

The Round Table

Is the best Subbed-In Performance a genuine possibility for the awards season?
  12. Elementar

The Round Table

I was reading through the Mafia Universe awards and noticed a Best Sub award. Does that sound like a good idea for here?
  13. Elementar

The Round Table

As a first time host, I know that I am quite excited to host. But I do need to wait quite a while to start the game. There could be a mod approval system for certain games being bumped up in the queue for some reasons? I think would be beneficial.
  14. Elementar

The Round Table

I think a tier system is really good. However it is added would be fine with me. But adding onto Pikochu's post, I would include players too, because sign-ups, role-pms and the other technical stuff would take longer.
  15. Elementar

The Round Table

I agree too. Great idea :)
Back
Top Bottom