Search results for query: *

1. Elieson

Mafia Philosophy

Considering we both survived, I'd say yes :)
  2. Elieson

Mafia Philosophy

I reread it and found this gem to prove my suspicions: Zexy's gem reminds me of it, though TBH i don't know how much it really held town back since there was no legitimate reason for ME or I to trust eachother other than us just assuming the other was town ME siad this and I wholeheartedly...
  3. Elieson

Mafia Philosophy

Holiday '15 was an OC game that featured ME and I as masons. ME died almost immediately, confirming me as town, and the game was a roflstomp against all other factions as I led the show. Mafia killing ME ironically led to their demise. I did it in a pretty gruesome way, and suggest that you read...
  4. Elieson

Mafia Philosophy

We'll have to find a way to outdo Holiday '15 and (what was the OC game where we hunted for scum in that race).
  5. Elieson

Mafia Philosophy

NOOOOO
  6. Elieson

Mafia Philosophy

I'd personally never allow users to copy/paste a message I send them, as a host (not RolePM, not Results, not anything, unless I specifically give them permission to otherwise and state so to them with a "Include that I said you may copy this" disclaimer). @Rule 4: If you're gonna allow users...
  7. Elieson

Mafia Philosophy

Most sites I have played on run days for 72 hours (or more). This allows everybody to appear, cast their stupid RVS fuckvote, claim Miller or w/e if they need to and actually begin coming up with some [albeit strawgraspy] casing and association building. 48 hour phases here struggle to achieve...
  8. Elieson

Mafia Philosophy

As if you know when it's even happening
  9. Elieson

Mafia Philosophy

You get better at riding your bike, by riding your bike. You don't necessarily improve by having people push your bike from behind forever. Eventually, you need to just pull the trigger and take the risk of actually pedaling on your own. The more you do it, the better you get at it. Nobody...
  10. Elieson

Mafia Philosophy

I'm not implying it I'm flat out stating it. If you're not actively hunting for scum, there has to be a damn good reason for it. If you're not actively hunting for scum, you're indirectly helping scum achieve their wincon at a faster rate.
  11. Elieson

Mafia Philosophy

How does your disinterest in a role impact your ability to actively hunt mafia?
  12. Elieson

Mafia Philosophy

Believe it or not, many other sites that take mafia more seriously (which you admit to Bulba taking mafia not that seriously) include vanilla roles in their games. Like This is the first site I've been to, and I've been to over a dozen in my many years, that have not included vanillas in at...
  13. Elieson

Mafia Philosophy

How did you attempt to help town win in MLP mafia/?
  14. Elieson

Mafia Philosophy

AussieEevee, do you think your play during MLP was good and/or justified?
Back
Top Bottom