Search results for query: *

1. Elieson

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

K
  2. Elieson

Flavor isn't a RolePM/Rule though. It's misleading, to tell someone that they'll get someone's alignment, but elude that if they read between the lines, they might get botched results or something. Flavor to me is not roles/rules. They're typically seperated for a reason aka Because I tell...
  3. Elieson

*This If my RolePM is lying to me, then the game is bastard. There's absolutely no ifs, ands or buts about it.
  4. Elieson

I told you to lynch Elementar if there was no clear/obvious alternative! Other than that, GG guys/Elementar for that one. Bad luck with the Miller lynch. Slife knows how I felt about it :/
  5. Elieson

Nice submission!
  6. Elieson

And awaaaaaay I go!
  7. Elieson

As a heads up to all I'm currently on a plane heading across the US for a family issue. Ill be effectively Discord-less until Monday, but still free to shout at you all via PM (if I am not already doing so, of course).
  8. Elieson

So yea jack never voted for the guy outed as scum on the same page as his activity promise post. Amy vig shots left?
  9. Elieson

Trust it when we see it
  10. Elieson

It's like there was a global RoleBlock or something, between all the failure notices (making MegaPod look even more scummy), but I doubt that happened because unless LG was prime candidate #1, scum killing him is rather silly. So they're both scum, we just lynch MP because he's here :D
  11. Elieson

Interesting considerations by MP.
  12. Elieson

I have an alternative suggestion but not a better suggestion than this. ##Vote MegaPod12 Unless Scum!DarthWolf13 has the guts of 13 Wolves, I'm not worried about this.
  13. Elieson

UGH i'm a failure at life. Gah
  14. Elieson

If you're not concerned then no worries then.
  15. Elieson

No what I mean is, Considering that he just claimed "failed", everyone now knows that Zachie is claiming to have an active ability. Did Zachie claim to have an active ability to you in OC? It doesn't matter what it is to me/anyone, but to me, it looks super suspicious that a guy who claimed a...
  16. Elieson

@CheffOfGames does Zachie's failure match up with his public Miller claim + w/e private claim you got from him?
  17. Elieson

Hmmmmmm
  18. Elieson

Slife/Megapod, out your action results (success/fail). Since your roles are known, your answers will offer some clarity.
  19. Elieson

Btw i actually have a two theories now. Cheff, things may be inconclusive if my leading theory is correct
  20. Elieson

Intriguing. For you to have a failed action...i wonder why it'd have failed, since afaik you weren't a priority to be blocked.
Back
Top Bottom