Search results for query: *

1. Elieson

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

I did, and overnight, I considered a possible value in it, that being, if OC gets shut down (which mods here like to do to their games), this will let me shout to the stars, just how annoyed I'd be. Other than that possibility, it's pointless to the MAX1996. catching up in a few.
  2. Elieson

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

This is what you're being poked for man. Define why it's weird (if you did, please requote it, I'm catching up from being out at a skating rink for the afternoon).
  3. Elieson

Guys @AussieEevee should just post a short list of bulletpoints to summarize his stance. It'll make things way easier for everyone involved, to lop things into a simple structure for us to gaze at. I know that but I'm wondering more, why ExLight garnered your attention but LazySpy didn't. It...
  4. Elieson

omg did I have a multiquote from a differnet game?!
  5. Elieson

Pretty sure this is a scumslip right here. I repeat, PRETTY SURE THAT THIS IS A SCUMSLIP RIGHT HERE. Worth maintaining for now. Stahp you These two posts feel kinda fluffy. I don't feel like either of these posts are actually doing anything to move the game forward. May as well have just...
  6. Elieson

I WOULD LIKE TO SHOUT TO THE STARS just how stupid my role is in the concept of this game. (On page 9 and there's a couple of quotes I'm preparing to respond to). After this I'm hitting up everybody in OC so get your Discords ready
  7. Elieson

Ahoy champs. I'm here to confirm now (My mom was in town and just flew home last night but traffic coming home was miserable). Time to ketchup
  8. Elieson

IF you're desperate for somebody to win one of your games, I'll join it and do it for ya
Back
Top Bottom