Search results for query: *

1. Eliza

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

It is likely we will get a Sinnoh reference of sorts in SwSh, they had Kanto references in Hoenn and Alola, Johto references in Sinnoh, references to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh in Unova, and I wasn't able to see much of XY because of life happening so I don't know if it had references to...
  2. Eliza

I kinda wished that when going from D/P to Best Wishes. Throughout D/P they had Ash encounter several Elite 4 and Cynthia and hinted at something called the Champion League, and with how well he worked as a battler/trainer many who were invested in the show at the time felt that Ash would win...
  3. Eliza

I kinda hope it uses the style from Movie 21 which attempts to slightly marry the styles of XY and Sun and Moon to great effect in my opinion.
  4. Eliza

You had to bring up one of my top 3 favorite Disney Cartoons.
  5. Eliza

Yes but Ash has had all three starters before in a more battle oriented season as Johto was definitely more battle oriented than Kanto and Ash had all three Johto starters there... although none reached final stage and only one actually evolved in the series proper.
  6. Eliza

That's if the female protag joins Ash. We don't know if she will yet. If she doesn't I think the pattern will hold, if she does the pattern may break.
  7. Eliza

Actually when it comes to starters I think it will continue the pattern 1-2-3 that has been happening since Gen 3 started. In Pokemon Advanced Ash caught a single starter Treeko. In Diamond & Pearl Ash gained two starters Turtwig and Chimchar. In Best Wishes Ash acquired all three starters...
Back
Top Bottom