Search results for query: *

1. Ellron

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

If what you mean is that you use your brother's game to hatch the shiny Pokemon, then trade them to yourself, whether or not you consider them to be your own Pokemon is really up to you. If you think they have to come from your own game for it to count, then that's your decision.
  2. Ellron

So the VC Gen I games have been out for a while now. Does anyone know if they have all the glitches of the original Gen I games, or did they get cleaned up when Nintendo/Game Freak ported them to the 3DS?
  3. Ellron

Any idea what that set period of time length is? I haven't been able to get my 3DS on wifi for a few months now, and my pass probably expired sometime in February or March.
  4. Ellron

But the problem is that the Mystery Dungeon games operate on a turn-based style in which you always move first. In the past games they had no use for the speed stat, so there simply wasn't one. But one exists in this game, so I'm curious as to what it does. February? Dang, you have my...
  5. Ellron

What exactly does the speed stat do in Super Mystery Dungeon?
  6. Ellron

I know Gen VI has been out for almost two years now, but I have a question about the "new" Exp. Share. I know with the old held item, IVs for battling a Pokemon were given to the holder of EXP. Share as well. With the new version, do all party Pokemon get the IVs?
  7. Ellron

You are correct. A Pokemon gets that animation if it has won a master rank contest in every category.
  8. Ellron

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I had a similar thing happen back in Platinum with the shiny beasts distribution. I got the Entei, and then I shut off my game without saving. Later when I turned the game on I couldn't find it anywhere, and the delivery person was gone...
  9. Ellron

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Okay, cool! Thanks!
  10. Ellron

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) So I have a question concerning STAB and Technician. Technician powers up moves with a BP of 60 or less by 1.5x, correct? So my question is: For a move affected by both STAB and Technician do they affect the BP separately or do they stack...
  11. Ellron

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I just got it on my X version about three minutes ago. I am in the US, I'm not sure where y'all are. That might make a difference.
  12. Ellron

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) It is possible to get Charizardite X in-game in X Version, though, so you wouldn't need to trade to get it if you didn't want to.
  13. Ellron

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I think so. You'd need a very speedy 'Mon, and something that has Regenerator would be nice. But it might not be the most effective strategy. A bit of a high-risk, high-return method.
  14. Ellron

Of course, I'm a bit biased since Treecko is one of my favorite Pokemon ever xP It could be that I just don't notice his faults that much. Or I might have conveniently happened to have good 'Mons to back him up. I don't know :P Well I know that I have two Yellow versions, one with the black...
  15. Ellron

Actually, unless your Taillow is incredibly powerful, you'll need to get it to Brawly's levels. None of the Starters really fare well against Brawly's heavy hits, in my experience. Marshtomp might be best because he can handle them better, but overall it's best to have a Flying-Type to help...
  16. Ellron

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yeah, the hack check is a little funky. It let my Mew that I hacked into Emerald and caught at the Battle Frontier through, but not my Shaymin that I got using the full walkthrough cheat with an AR to get to Flower Paradise or whatever it's...
  17. Ellron

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Good point. I suppose it would also be helpful to mess up a Tracer. Like Gardevoir.
  18. Ellron

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Why does the ability Klutz even exist?
  19. Ellron

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Spoiler for Gold/Silver and HeartGold/SoulSilver.
  20. Ellron

I'm trying to train up my team in LeafGreen to take on the E4 and I'm wondering: are there any more effective methods of leveling besides just grinding against wild Onix and the like in Victory Road? That only works for one or two of my Pokemon--the ones who can super effect it--and it won't...
Back
Top Bottom