Search results for query: *

1. EmCeeChupi the Undying

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

Also the target's defence is halved during damage calc?
  2. EmCeeChupi the Undying

Or Explosion/Self-Destruct Those are what make Voltorb and Electrode... Voltorb and Electrde for me
  3. EmCeeChupi the Undying

If I'm using Hisuian Voltorb, I need to see what the evolved form is and if it can learn Explosion as Voltorb can now
  4. EmCeeChupi the Undying

That would have so many layers of "wot" They should do that
  5. EmCeeChupi the Undying

0.0 One of the 39 unused Pokemon (that became MissingNo.) revealed and might become cannon :D Now I'm thinking of the reason why Gorochu isn't in the main series games is that it went extinct sometime after the events of Legends: Arkoos and the spirits of the Gorochu and Hisuian Pichu (somehow)...
  6. EmCeeChupi the Undying

Do you mean the Pokemon who only exists (currently) in the Pokemon Lab because you got scammed out of it by an illegal Level 3 Electrode? 0.o whaaaaaat
  7. EmCeeChupi the Undying

:( Then give new form Pichu new Evo or make it not evolve (and make it waaaaaaay stronger)
  8. EmCeeChupi the Undying

The game is only good if Pichu is in it. And I hope Pichu gets new form
  9. EmCeeChupi the Undying

I hope Shiny Kleavor is the same color as Scyther
  10. EmCeeChupi the Undying

VENONAT AND VENOMOTH NEED TO BE IN MORE REGIONAL DEXES! WHY HAVN'T THEY SINCE 1997 (or whenever Red and Green came out)?!
  11. EmCeeChupi the Undying

Never thought of shiny hisuian forms before now. Chupi says he hopes shinies are as easy to find in this game as they are in LGPE (where shinies are shown in the overworld)
  12. EmCeeChupi the Undying

To all of you who hate Hisuian Zoroark's design: Piss off mate. It looks edgier than regular Zoroark and is cool. Zorua is adorable and I want to pet him.
Back
Top Bottom