Search results for query: *

1. Emelie

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I watched the Cyrus event from Pokemon Masters on YouTube a few days ago and I noticed that they made a big deal about the multiverse. Cynthia is from Platinum but the Cyrus that showed up was from Pokemon Pearl. I guess this confirms once and for all that DP isn't less canon than Platinum even...
  2. Emelie

I think it could be possible. 2020 was the year of DLC (and the Corona virus).
  3. Emelie

I hate how right my prediction about them focusing on mobile games instead of DP remakes was. Maybe next year...
  4. Emelie

I have seen a lot of complaints from people who were disappointed in the quality of the new DLC, saying that they don't want a Gen 4 remake during this generation. If they make a remake of Gen 4 will the new generation get less development time? Will it suffer from the same problems that Sword...
  5. Emelie

There seems to be a lot of focus on casual mobile games and old nostalgic spin-off games like Pokémon Snap and to a lesser extent Mystery Dungeon. I wonder if this means that a remake is less likely because Gen 4 doesn't appeal to really young kids and their "Genwunner" parents since they seem...
  6. Emelie

I wonder if Cyrus will get a bigger role in the story if there is a remake. I remember all the crazy theories about Cyrus and the whole multiverse thing before Sun and Moon were released. But in Sword and Shield they seem to have abandoned the multiverse thing. I guess a lot of people didn't...
Back
Top Bottom