Search results for query: *

1. Emelie

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I want to give it a hug and tell it that everything is going to be OK. :giggle: Meowth
  2. Emelie

I think it would have been cooler if it was more of magical lamp rather than a teapot. A teapot feels a little too stereotypically British. Just like how some Alola Pokémon are too Hawaii like Comfey. Mew
  3. Emelie

It looks a little too humanoid for my personal taste. I don't like the tongue either. Milotic
  4. Emelie

It looks funny in Pokémon Stadium when it uses Fly! :LOL: Reshiram
  5. Emelie

I think Tangrowth's unused beta design was cooler. It's a shame that we never found out what was underneath the vines. When I was little I read a manga called "Pocket Monsters PiPiPi Adventures" which featured a chapter with Tangela and the main character tried to find out what its face looked...
  6. Emelie

Skarmory is one of those gen 2 Pokémon that has a really cool design but you associate it more with gen 3 because it's more common in those game. I had Gold version as a kid but bought Crystal later and caught it. Minior
  7. Emelie

Anorith makes me nostalgic about gen 3. I remember trading over all my items and Pokémon to Colosseum so that I could erase my save file and get both fossils. I think I chose Anorith first. Nowadays you don't need to do this since trading exclusive Pokémon online is so much easier. I makes life...
  8. Emelie

Celebi reminds me of a certain website that just banned me for unknown reasons. :ROFLMAO: Cubone
  9. Emelie

Raikou makes me nostalgic because it reminds me of when I tried to catch it together with my brother when I was little. I felt so betrayed when I read that Fast Balls don't actually work in gen 2! Mewtwo
  10. Emelie

Psyduck has a cute concept even though the design is simple. When I was little it was my best friend's favorite so it always reminds me of her. :confused: Mimikyu
Back
Top Bottom