Search results for query: *

1. Emelie

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

I must admit that a series with no gyms or tournaments, even more Kanto pandering, no female lead characters, almost no Galar, no game plot being adapted and no cameos from older characters sounds like it might not be my cup of tea at all. Not too crazy about Gou's goal either. How will he...
  2. Emelie

Darn, I thought that Mika might have been Serena. They look very similar though with the blonde bobbed haircut. It would have been cute to have a shoujo side series starring Koharu and Serena.
  3. Emelie

I wish they would have started out in Galar instead of Kanto. It would be better to advertise the new region when it's still fresh and have the protagonists travel to the other regions later.
  4. Emelie

Is it OK if we put a spoiler tag on it?
  5. Emelie

Not trying to spoil anything but I have personally changed my mind about Sobble. I hope it never evolves. Too bad since it has such a cute personality. If there won't be a female protagonist and Koharu will only be a background character or Gou's love interest I'm going to be very disappointed...
  6. Emelie

Design wise Sobble feels like it could become something similar to Greninja (the type, color and posture). They have also described it as being sad so maybe it has a tragic backstory in the anime. It's nice to take a break from the fire curse for a while. :p I hope Charizard won't overshadow...
  7. Emelie

I wish we would get more information about what Satoshi's goal will be in Kanto. At the moment there is only information about the new guy. I hope Satoshi won't just tag along for the ride just because he can. If that is the case wouldn't it make him a side character and the new guy the main...
  8. Emelie

Yeah, what about the new gym leaders? Who is going to challenge them when Satoshi is all over the place?
  9. Emelie

I don't think I like the idea of this new series at all. It seems like it is going to be all over the place and have too many characters again. I guess the good thing is that we won't be stuck in one place like in Alola but now it feels like they are overcompensating. Why not have the new...
  10. Emelie

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I think I would have preferred a regular Galar anime even if Satoshi has kind of reached his goal by winning the league. It would have been more interesting if Satoshi had focused on catching Pokémon while the new guy focused on the Galar league.
Back
Top Bottom