Search results for query: *

1. Emelie

Pokémon SwSh Datamine (Story Version) (SPOILER WARNING).

I think the drought is a metaphor for global warming and the reason the song is creepy is to portray the terrible consequences it might have on planet. Tabitha's subplot when he realizes that their actions might destroy the planet also implies this. Especially since Maxie refuses to listen to...
  2. Emelie

Hmmm... so he gets paid in advance for the energy he promises to harvest for 1000 years? :unsure: Or is he a misguided villian who just wants to preserve his country's traditions as long as possible?
  3. Emelie

But why would Rose care about running out of energy in 1000 years then? If he is so selfish and just wants to be famous and make money why would he care about the future of Dynamax? Rose will obviously be dead 1000 years in the future unless he is secretly immortal like AZ.
  4. Emelie

But if he drowns all the humans there won't be anybody polluting the sea anymore. He says that he wants to make the environment better for Pokémon while his rival and foil character Maxie wants to make the world better for humans with more land where he is presumably going to build his...
  5. Emelie

Hmmm... I see. I was just basing this on what you guys were saying LOL. :p I thought that it sounded like Rose was going to use the energy he harvested from the Dynamax to keep the cities running in the future and use this as a way to advertise his tournament. Because it makes him look better...
  6. Emelie

I think the storyline involving Rose trying to save the environment sounds interesting. We have already seen the effects of it in Ghost Corsola's transformation.
Back
Top Bottom