Search results for query: *

1. Emelie

Are they ever gonna show Sobble and Grookey in action?

It's weird that they waited so long with introducing the starters. Usually they showcase as many new Pokémon as possible in the first few episodes and tries to get you into a "mood". I think this series lacked this so it's a little hard to get a "feel" for Galar if that makes any sense...
  2. Emelie

Imagine if Raboot actually left Gou for real and he ended up with another Galar starter while Raboot joins one of Satoshi's more competent and battle oriented rivals. It would be like the plot with Shinji/Paul and Chimchar except everything is reversed. After all Shinji ended up with a different...
  3. Emelie

Giving Sobble to Koharu could be a good idea if they want her to become more of a main character in the future. I hope they won't give Sobble some kind of Togepi plot though. They tend to give sassy female characters like Kasumi/Misty and Iris this kind of plot to "bring out their motherly side"...
  4. Emelie

I can't speak for anybody but myself but I would rather have the new starters "shoved in our faces" than having even more Gen 1 nostalgia shoved in our faces. :p I'm not sure which one I would want Satoshi to get though. I like Grookey's line more than the Sobble line. But Sobble also seems...
  5. Emelie

They should! It's bad enough already that Galar isn't getting the focus it deserves especially with the recent controversies. I wonder how this generation will be remembered in the future with the backlash from the games and the anime focusing on Kanto nostalgia instead of Galar. It almost...
Back
Top Bottom