Search results for query: *

1. Emelie

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

Interesting that they showed some Hisuian forms in the ending. Are they going to time travel at some point? Or will Liko's pendant/baby Terapagos bring them to the present?
  2. Emelie

I'm mostly curious what they will do with Area Zero and the Paradox Pokémon. There is a theory that Terapagos is actually the one who summoned them. How would it affect Liko if her Pokémon is the one responsible for it? If there is no Turo/Sada what will the motivation be for summoning them in...
  3. Emelie

I wonder if Liko will resemble Lillie as a character. The lyrics seem to focus a lot on Liko not liking herself and her heart being "dark". Maybe she will have similar issues with anxiety that Lillie had and has to overcome them as the story progresses. A slightly darker anime would be cool...
  4. Emelie

I like that our new mascot is a cat Pokémon. When I was a kid I wanted Skitty to replace Pikachu so badly lol. I hope they manage to give Sprigatito a fun personality. I miss OG fat Pikachu who had a sassy personality. He felt so bland in later seasons, so if there is one thing I'm truly a...
  5. Emelie

I wonder if we will eventually get an anime for Scarlet and Violet that focuses only on animating the game events. I wouldn't mind a shorter 20 episode anime that did only that. I would have loved to find out more about Sada and Turo, an anime would have been perfect for developing the game...
  6. Emelie

I'm a little worried that they might focus more on Roy and Friede. Roy seems to have the plot with Rayquaza and Friede is the one with the Genwunner nostalgia. I'm glad that we finally have a female protagonist again though. I wonder what school Liko goes to. They have already established that...
  7. Emelie

Not sure if I'm a fan of the new Pikachu. The captain hat feels too much like a gimmick. The appeal of Pikachu is that the design is cute and simple kind of like Hello Kitty. Feels weird to have three anime-only characters. They are going to have to work hard to make us feel connected to three...
  8. Emelie

I wonder what is the point of yet another male protagonist from Kanto. Why not Unova to promote the future remakes? I wonder if there is a Pokémon inside of the strange Pokeball. Maybe it's the mysterious crystal legendary that everyone keeps speculating about. Maybe Roy has a wish that he...
  9. Emelie

Maybe the mysterious pendant means that Riko will do the Titan plot with Arven? As much as I like Arven, it's disappointing if the first female main character (as in replacing Ash) isn't the one who challenges the gyms. On the other hand we might not get gym battles at all if this is like...
  10. Emelie

Hmmm, if she is from Paldea the likelihood that she is Ash's daughter seems slim. That's too bad. I liked that theory a lot, it was really cute. Unless Ash and his significant other moved to Paldea. If she was only going to school in Paldea as an exchange student from Kanto it would have been...
  11. Emelie

I'm glad that Ash has finally left the anime! Even though I have been watching since Gen 1 I lost interest in him after XY ended. The way they portrayed him in SM was a huge let down. I wish XY had been his last series. Journeys was also a disappointment, I skipped so many episodes. I'm glad...
Back
Top Bottom