Search results for query: *

1. Emmy

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

What if Sonia gave it to Koharu during a meeting between Professors Sakuragi and Magnolia and that's why she has a Yamper despite (seemingly) being from Kanto. :lapras:
  2. Emmy

Koharu having Yamper makes me wonder if Sonia does appear in the anime then will they give her a different partner Pokémon? :unsure:
  3. Emmy

Lol, that Pokémon Go reference with the Raid Battle on a Legendary. :LOL:
  4. Emmy

It's like Radical Edward all over again... :unsure:
  5. Emmy

I'm happy that they're heading to Galar so soon. Hopefully they stay there a while too~ :sneaky:
  6. Emmy

I feel like it's going to depend on how much the writers can think to do with locations that they haven't already tried or can at least expand upon. But then again Koharu and Sakuragi's existence as anime-onlys could mean that they're willing to really go beyond the constraints of the games...
  7. Emmy

^ I would laugh so hard if they try out the teleporter or whatever it's supposed to be, and they're trying to go to Johto and they warp to Galar by mistake. :LOL:
  8. Emmy

The trailer looks... interesting? Pikachu's past is something I never thought we'd get but I'm open to it. Ash's face looks really strange. Gou probably is the most promising thing so far. Also lol at Scorbunny booting Pikachu in the face. Guess he really wants that mascot position. :P
  9. Emmy

I highly doubt that they'll cut out the SW/SH characters completely, that's just wasting pre-made assets. Making new characters (Sakuragi and Koharu) for Ash to meet in Kanto is one thing but I suspect when Ash & Gou eventually reach Galar then the anime will introduce Prof. Magnolia, Sonia...
  10. Emmy

It was there earlier, but it seems that the user deleted their tweet for whatever reason. Maybe a copyright claim?
  11. Emmy

Fair enough, I don't watch it in JPN so it makes no difference to me.
  12. Emmy

Eh, it could be done respectfully and without necessarily recasting the actor if they play it smart. Like if it literally ends with a newly evolved Pikachu getting lost and ending up I front of Oak's lab or something.
  13. Emmy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but has Ash ever battled Giovanni... or even had a direct confrontation with him? Would be nice to see that finally happen in a Kanto place. :unsure:
  14. Emmy

An anime version of Team Rainbow Rocket maybe, just instead of alternate universe Giovanni it's just the regular one - gathering up the Regional villains maybe? :lapras:
  15. Emmy

I'm aware, I was just making a joke.
  16. Emmy

This is probably what concerns me the most as well. "Gotta catch 'em all" would be somewhat feasible if we were back at the start of the franchise with only 151 - especially since you can subtract evolutions and you could roll several Pokémon captures into one episode such as the Safari Park...
  17. Emmy

^ Speaking of the GS Ball...Despite the fact that they mention "all the Regions", I am not holding out hope that we'll see the Orange Islands, it would be super cool but I just can't see it happening. :(
  18. Emmy

If there isn't at least one scene where Pikachu and Meowth go Giagntimax against each other...then I would be very disappoint.
  19. Emmy

I don't know why I bother as there's nothing new except maybe a hint of the newbies' personalities, but here's what was in the "new" trailer regardless. Hah~ I hope we see a more substantive trailer in the near future.
  20. Emmy

Whilst I was initially perturbed by the (seemingly) lack of game characters, I remembered that I wasn't the biggest fan of how several game characters from S&M were handled in the anime so I'm now much more open to the possibility of them taking more liberties with anime-only characters.
Back
Top Bottom