Search results for query: *

1. Emmy

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

As much as I would love a China PokéRegion, I suspect this isn't building up to that so much as it is just trying to take advantage of (Greater) China's fanbase now that the games have been officially translated there as of Sun/Moon. Especially as Mustard's storyline was so Chinese that it would...
  2. Emmy

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Not to mention, I like Pokémon - because it's Pokémon. I don't need it to be more like Digimon...Because I already have Digimon for that. :sneaky:
  3. Emmy

Dutch Pikachu has been around for a long time, way before the Legends Treehouse video, IIRC it was part of a set of 5 collectibles - Japanese, Chinese, American, British and Dutch. I really doubt it was intended as a mystery clue to Gen 9. :unsure:
  4. Emmy

Perfect for a PokéRussia region. :cool:
  5. Emmy

I would say "A & Z" would be better, but the that might be cribbing on ORAs' toes.
  6. Emmy

I'd personally prefer Fantasy vs Technology where the setting tweaks depending on the version. Like say you go to a village that runs on magic in the former version, but it's super advanced sci-fi village in the latter.
  7. Emmy

Been playing SMT5 so... "Order" and "Chaos". :cool:
  8. Emmy

*I'm still making my way through New Pokémon Snap so if this is completely wrong feel free to correct me.* So like, this might be completely off the wall bonkers, but I can't help but notice one of the trivia messages that pop up during the loading screen of NPS talks about the pictures on the...
  9. Emmy

I know I'm replying to a somewhat old comment, but I definitely agree that I would be fine with a more monoclimate region when it comes to adapting certain countries instead of trying to force say, rainforests into Egypt or wherever (seriously though, Egypt Region when?) I'm rather reminded of...
  10. Emmy

If I had to guess, I'd say after Galar they'd go back to somewhere a bit warmer. The obvious guess would be somewhere like Spain, but I'd really want them to adapt Egypt since I've been playing "Assassin's Creed: Origins" recently and so I've been reading about the history of the country...
  11. Emmy

I don't know why people have such strong convictions about this. Korean culture is very popular in Japan and for years there have been several anime and manga set in Korea with Korean heroes - some of which required joint production between Japan/South Korean studios. Thus to say that GameFreak...
  12. Emmy

In the past, I had been an advocate of a China-based Region in Gen 9 but you know what? I was satisfied by the taste of faux-China in the Isle of Armour that I would be fine if we didn't see China for some years. That said, I'm still holding out for that Korean-Wave. :sneaky:
Back
Top Bottom