Search results for query: *

1. Emmy

S23: Pokemon Journeys: The Series Episode Dub Title Thread (and Reflections)

FWIW, I'm not anti-streaming service, just anti-Netflix because of their sordid past that makes me unwilling to give them any of my money.
  2. Emmy

^ I have to agree, as much as I often complain about the constant re-runs of Journeys on Terrestrial television, the day that Nextflix gains complete control over Pokémon is the day I shall no longer watch it.
  3. Emmy

Hello Darkness my old friend... :cry:
  4. Emmy

Huh, seems like we really are going to be in a cycle of making a little bit of progress only to loop back to the beginning each time. o_O
  5. Emmy

Welp, it was bound to happen sooner or later but we've maxed out on the available dubbed episodes and the TV broadcasts over here cycled back to the very first episode. I'm guessing we have to wait until Netflix releases the next batch but I'm curious as to what'll happen then, will we have to...
  6. Emmy

Two weeks to go until the first episode of Journeys finally debuts here so I can actually comment on episodes proper. :bulbaLove: Might take a while though as we're still limited to the once a week format. :ROFLMAO:
  7. Emmy

Heh, I see what you did there dub. :sneaky:
Back
Top Bottom