Search results for query: *

1. Emmy

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

If the 2023 anime truly is another globe-trotting adventure, it makes me curious to see if any old characters from Ash's adventures will show up and how much they acknowledge past continuity. Alternatively, if they go to Galar, will we see any game characters who didn't appear in Journeys? :unsure:
  2. Emmy

I will say, one thing I never expected was the day when we'd be in this thread speculating when the next time Ash and Pikachu would be the ones to turn up for nostalgia. :confused:
  3. Emmy

Not gonna lie, for a series that people keep saying is meant to be a celebration of the anime's history, I have been greatly let down by the cameos in it which have been both few and far in-between, plus not that terribly substantive. Even if we end off with a big cavalcade of past companions...
  4. Emmy

It's sad, but I can't say I'm surprised as Ritchie is kinda redundant as a character now. His role as mirror showing the potential future Ash could become with enough experience and maturity has been complete now that Ash has gone through so many Generations and has lost all of his notable flaws...
  5. Emmy

Glad to know I wasn't the only one that did that. :ROFLMAO:
  6. Emmy

Now yer just takin' the biscuit. ;)
  7. Emmy

One character I'd like to see return is #1 Kanto bae Dupilca. :sneaky:
  8. Emmy

Great, the second I ditch my Tracey avatar the show decides to reference him for the first time in forever. :annoyedVoltorb:
  9. Emmy

Kinda sad they did not have a tie-in episode for some cross-promotion. Todd being a former research assistant to Professor Oak who wanted to capture a photo of Mew...the episode kinda writes itself when it comes to connecting him to Gou's goal. :unsure:
  10. Emmy

...I kinda want to see an episode whereby Dawn's ancient ancestor from Legends gets transported into the modern day by shenanigans and the entire episode Ash thinks she's Dawn. Hilarity ensues until the real Dawn shows up at the end just after the ancestor went back to her own time and Ash was...
  11. Emmy

To be fair, the writers already preformed necromancy to resurrect Chuck of all people for Journeys recently whose last on-screen appearance varies from 15-18 years ago (depending on whether you count flashbacks versus physical appearances). I wouldn't see it as much more of a stretch if they...
  12. Emmy

To be fair to Tracey, there's more to being a Pokémon Watcher than simply recording images during field research. In addition that one other Watcher we saw in the anime, Quackenpoker iirc had a tripod camera so I guess different strokes for different folks. Plus if they did have Tracey return...
  13. Emmy

As much as I would love Tracey to make a reappearance (that isn't just being a breathing stage prop), Journeys is admittedly an awkward series to try and give him an episode dedicated to since his lifestyle of being a Pokémon Watcher doesn't correlate well to the PWC or Gou's catching spree...
  14. Emmy

Interesting, if true. Assuming Bea is the "main Rival" as claimed then would that make her the first female one? :unsure: Regardless, I'm just happy to hear the prospect of more Galar Gym Leaders showing up. :bulbaLove:
  15. Emmy

Speaking of Tracey, it strikes me as funny that Journeys would have an anime original member of the main cast who joins a Kanto Pokémon Professor as a research assistant whose tasks often amount observing wild Pokémon and recording them...Tracey must be crying himself to sleep that he debuted...
  16. Emmy

Eh, not the best example since Brotherhood was made by the same studio on the same TV network only five years later. I imagine it wasn't hard for Bones to simply call up the previous actors to reprise their roles. :unsure: A better example would be the Zeta Gundam movies in 2005 which despite...
  17. Emmy

People really need to let go of the "Japan never recasts actors" crutch when Japan is more than willing to do so when necessary. Yes but not only that, the human cast had already been replaced once before only a couple years earlier for Tri/Kizuna series. Considering that the original cast had...
  18. Emmy

Mmm...best waifu is always worth it. <3
  19. Emmy

Might be interesting to have Todd bond with Gou. Be like all Mister Miyage style where he teaches Gou techniques to better take photos of pokemon in the wild which eventually improves Gou's catching style or something. :unsure:
Back
Top Bottom