Search results for query: *

1. Emmy

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

*clap, clap* Well done town. We the Mafia were completely bodied this time around, sorry about that TheCapsFan.
  2. Emmy

Pettiness, since they voted for me last round.
  3. Emmy

Whilst I appreciate the effort to help me out. I am afraid I am none of these names sadly. I think that's allowed right? Since I'm not claiming specifically. :confused:
  4. Emmy

Yes! Please someone who's played Xenoblade help me out here! :confused:
  5. Emmy

Indeed, I was surprised myself. But I thought I caught out Crystal Onyx in a lie so I jumped at the oppurtunity. Luckily HD is my shield since I reckon the Vigilante is a much higher threat to the Mafia than a neutered Cop.
  6. Emmy

Nothing? I am the "RoleCop". I investigate each night. I cannot tell Alighment unlike Tood but I can tell what a person's Role is.
  7. Emmy

I visited you. I tried to play it as quiet as I could since I did not know there was another investogate Role until Tood's death You, Dawning Winds... are the Zombie!
  8. Emmy

That's a damned lie!
  9. Emmy

Interesting if true. But know that such little information is unable to exonerate you as of yet since RC's Lynching confirmed to us that the Mafia have their own Skills.
  10. Emmy

Well then, if we are to believe HD then presumably someone has the Role that struck it lucky and detained the remaining Mafia member maybe? Could we get two correct Lynches in a row? :unsure:
  11. Emmy

Explain why you targeted Tood if you would please. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but just to be sure....
  12. Emmy

Wait, assuming that HD is telling the truth then the Mafia's Nightkill failed?
  13. Emmy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The way I see it is that RC is already in the lead IIRC. Their last ditch claim of having Jailer is being soft-challenged by Jinjo. Thus I see it as cancelling each other out and no reason to change anything as I'm sure Jinjo understands the risk they are taking if RC ends up being...
  14. Emmy

Okay, I'm back. Let's see what I missed... Hmm...whilst I sympathise with being at a loss regarding the Meta-natter, I fail to see how that accounts for your lack of explanation in regards to your original vote for Jinjo. Seems especially odd when you yourself brought up your preference for...
  15. Emmy

Wow, the tables turned considerably in between going to bed last night and waking up now. I smell a scheme brewing with how fast the votes mounted~ Hmm...interesting. You both feel that my being passive is worthy of being lynched yet you failed to raise the possibility of me being either...
  16. Emmy

Uh...Would this be the right time to say I've not played either Xenoblade games despite owning them? :ROFLMAO: Okay, more seriously. I can't say I'm completely convinced by the mounting votes against Jinjo yet. Especially for Fennec who has yet to divulge why they're suddenly throwing them...
  17. Emmy

I feel I should clarify that I'm talking Day 1 specifically here since the risk of blind lynching a Town is so much higher unless Mafia makes a serious blunder.
  18. Emmy

If they are Mafia then that was a very poor move as ExLight explained it is more preferable to sacrifice a suspected Vanilla if we can't be sure of who is Mafia in order to avoid mislynching someone like the Cop. Even given Zinn's stated apathy, I doubt they would be straight up suicidal and so...
  19. Emmy

Damn, overslept and so I missed the start. But oh well, let's all have a fun game~ :bulbaLove:
Back
Top Bottom