• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Emmy

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Y'know, this might be a non-sequitur but it baffles me the none of the higher ups at ITV thought that parents might have some questions about their kids wanting to watch a streaming service known as "X". :unsure:
  2. Emmy

Kabu, my beloved~ :bulbaLove:
  3. Emmy

Do I dare hope that we might get a trailer or even some screenshots of the anime from the upcoming Presents? :unsure:
  4. Emmy

I mean, isn't that what stuff like Twilight Wings and Hisuian Snow were?
  5. Emmy

If both the anime continues and Ash along with it, the biggest question I have is how are they going to address the Paldea situation - namely that we did not see a single participant from that Region in the PWC. Even if Ash himself doesn't do the Badge Quest again, it's going to be really weird...
  6. Emmy

"Pokémon! I'm glad I met you!" Sounds suspiciously like Ash is dropping off his team again. :unsure:
  7. Emmy

Definitely one of the most memorable Gyms from the Kanto days...although that might also be because I had the novelisation of this arc which I read over and over again due to the PokéMania I experienced as a child. Also Sabrina is a waifu... :whistle:
  8. Emmy

Funnily enough, when Journeys first started I did wonder if Gou was their revised take on Tracey’s character what with being a research assistant and using a phone instead of drawing to record Pokémon in the wild. Of course then his “gotta catch ‘em all” spree started and that theory completely...
  9. Emmy

^ Maybe it's just me, but Gloria doesn't seem to translate well into Journeys' art style. :(
  10. Emmy

Apropos of nothing, I’ve been rewatching the old episodes and hot damn, it took me 25 years but I finally realised the reason for the funky lyrics in the TRio motto is because they’ve been saying it wrong this whole time. Also it being apparently official has me wondering if Giovanni is a...
  11. Emmy

The viewers wouldn't be able to handle too much of a good thing. :bulbaLove:
  12. Emmy

NGL, the "triumphant return of the Alolan Champion" should have been the first of the Alola episodes in Journeys but alas. :unsure:
  13. Emmy

At least there's some sense left in the world. :bulbaLove: But it's a crime that Kabu didn't make it into the anime. :annoyedVoltorb:
  14. Emmy

Yaass, bae Drasna is finally making her anime debut. :bulbaLove:
  15. Emmy

Indeed. Though I don't blame anyone who missed that since he literally blends into the background. :ROFLMAO:
  16. Emmy

I mean...I certainly wouldn't complain if they brought Tracey back as a companion. :sneaky:
  17. Emmy

Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of how much passion and skill you have. The game being open world could still have Gym Badges if they wanted it too, they would just have to find a suitable way to implement it, such as having the Gym Leaders scale to how many badges you already have...
  18. Emmy

Man, seeing it in such detail makes me realise that Wallace's newer outfit is dangerously close to having a wardrobe malfunction. :confused:
  19. Emmy

Don’t mind me, I’ll just be sitting in the corner, forever being a Stan for Handyman Shipping. :whistle:
  20. Emmy

Man, seeing Casey of all people in the modern day put a smile on my face. I always did like that silly little goober. :bulbaLove:
Back
Top Bottom