• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Emmy

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Call me papa smurf cause my balls are so blue after being teased with new final evolutions for the Starters only to not show them in the video. :cry:
  2. Emmy

Eh, I’m not sure Gamefreak would want to turn over that stone especially since the Ainu themselves aren’t innocent and stole land from the Nivkh people which is now part of “Hisui”... :censored:
  3. Emmy

Personally I doubt GF would give us an exact date, especially when the timeline of the Pokémon world is all sorts of wonky and definitely doesn't match up with the real world 100%. But for posterity I'll regurgitate what I said last time when this subject came up.
  4. Emmy

You say that, but Metroid Dread went ahead and released its demo only after the full game came out. :p
  5. Emmy

Oh? The Legends Starters are in the Hisui PokeDex after all, that suggests we will be able to get all three if our goal is to get a complete Dex this time around. :unsure:
  6. Emmy

It could be nothing, but I find it interesting that Adaman has a gap in his left eyebrow. I had a classmate in school with the same thing and he said that it was from getting his forehead slashed open and whilst the cut eventually healed, his eyebrow never recovered the hair that the cut ran...
  7. Emmy

For as much as P:LA loves to make historical references, I wouldn't take the parallels too seriously in terms of "representation" and whatnot since the Ainu weren't exactly known for their Stetsons after all. :unsure:
  8. Emmy

It definitely feels like they’re trying to subvert the expectations of the ancestors compared to their descendants’ positions. Kamado is not the professor but rather the leader of Galaxy Expedition that may or may not have become Team Galactic, Arezu is a heroic Warden that protects Pokemon as...
  9. Emmy

I imagine the player won't be the only character to see Arceus over the course of the game.
  10. Emmy

The fact that the super futuristic Arceus Phone is present and clearly looks like the Pokémon that the Hisuian people call "Sinnoh" makes me wonder if some time travel shenanigans really are going on... :unsure:
  11. Emmy

A lot to unpack here, both aesthetically and lore-wise. Overall I really like the designs of the new characters. I am bemused that Volo appears to be Cynthia's ancestor. I was assuming it would be someone more grand...but who knows, maybe that's foreshadowing that Volo might have hidden...
  12. Emmy

I doubt it means anything since the Box Link is supposed to go there that takes you to the official website.
  13. Emmy

If nothing else, these type of animations go to great effort to give the new Pokémon lots of character that make you want to use them.
  14. Emmy

I'm not sure I agree as although the website lists Voltorb under "Regional Forms" that doesn't really make sense as unless they're suggesting that Hisui is alone in using the steam PokéBalls, the Hisuian Voltorb should be everywhere including Kanto and what people are calling the "Kantonian"...
  15. Emmy

It certainly gives us something to think about in terms of Lore. Was Silph Co already operating at this point as previous Dex entries state that Voltorb was first discovered at a company manufacturing PokéBalls. Another Dex entry says that (original) Voltorb’s parts aren’t found in nature so did...
  16. Emmy

Well, that didn't take long at all. Probably my least favourite Hisuian Regional Form as it looks more like a recolour than anything else. :(
  17. Emmy

If it is a Hisuian Voltorb then presumably it won't be an Electric Type since the Pokéballs of this era seem to be more steam based...so maybe a Water Type? Or perhaps if they are wooden because they're imitating the Apricot aspect moreso then perhaps a Grass Type? :unsure:
  18. Emmy

FWIW, if they wanted to make this hypothetical "Legends: Kanto" featuring the secret hidden history of the Region that you never knew, then I wouldn't be opposed to it so long as the game was good. Just my two cents.
  19. Emmy

Dying and then resurrecting as a Ghost Type Pokémon? The PokéWorld continues to be bizarre. :wynaut: Anyways, I really like the duo and will stick them on my team unless there's a really good other Ghost Type to consider.
  20. Emmy

Oriden was referring to the Hisuian Zorua, not the PikaDoll.
Back
Top Bottom